Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team' | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team'

I’m not sure what this staffs thinking. This off ball lb level plays very small without Raekwon in it.

Must be trying to offset coverage and range

It’s a bad mix up the middle with a free safety that tackles like a shoulder dropping slot corner

I’m not sure what this staffs thinking. This off ball lb level plays very small without Raekwon in it.

Must be trying to offset coverage and range

It’s a bad mix up the middle with a free safety that tackles like a shoulder dropping slot corner

They're thinking about losing.

I seriously don't see why people are having a hard time with this lol.

Relax. You and i could've taken a team to the playoffs in that division during that time. AFC east is a whole different thing. Gonna take a lot more than a QB.

So the AFC championship game is just child's play? Stop it. It will take more than QB but we still need a QB. I dont understand why people even say that. Yeah we need more than that but we need to improve the most important position first and foremost.

So the AFC championship game is just child's play? Stop it. It will take more than QB but we still need a QB. I dont understand why people even say that. Yeah we need more than that but we need to improve the most important position first and foremost.

People say that bc it's absurd to only talk about tanking for a QB. I agree that it's the most important position but for God's sakes Dan Marino himself couldn't do squat with the current situation. I don't care who you put back there unless you severely address the OLine, scheme, game planning...etc, we aren't doing a thing regardless of who we draft. For all we know we have a QB that could take us in to the playoffs but our front line is a sponge so let's stop only talking about losing everything to get one thing.

I want to see that this coach is up for the task before I give a rat's ass about who we draft next year.

People say that bc it's absurd to only talk about tanking for a QB. I agree that it's the most important position but for God's sakes Dan Marino himself couldn't do squat with the current situation. I don't care who you put back there unless you severely address the OLine, scheme, game planning...etc, we aren't doing a thing regardless of who we draft. For all we know we have a QB that could take us in to the playoffs but our front line is a sponge so let's stop only talking about losing everything to get one thing.

I want to see that this coach is up for the task before I give a rat's *** about who we draft next year.

Short minded approach. Get the right QB and we got 10-12 years to be competitive. Look long term. Is that olineman or DE gonna matter in 5 years? The right QB gives you a longer window. I think with the oline coach we got right now it wont take us long to field a decent oline without spending premium picks to do it. This oline we got right now will show improvement I think and we might find one or two guys we can go with next year.

Short minded approach. Get the right QB and we got 10-12 years to be competitive. Look long term. Is that olineman or DE gonna matter in 5 years? The right QB gives you a longer window. I think with the oline coach we got right now it wont take us long to field a decent oline without spending premium picks to do it. This oline we got right now will show improvement I think and we might find one or two guys we can go with next year.

Fair enough. You do you :up:

Back
Top Bottom