Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team' | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team'

I live in Minnesota, but if I went to a game, I'd be proud to wear a paper bag over my head.

Dont care if they go to war with their dicks in their hand as long as they are still shooting off on the front line trying to blind the opponents if nothing else
So you are saying Miami players should put down their slingshots and bb guns, pick up their launchers and fight like sea men or with semen and shoot for the eyes?

They couldn’t control the air or the ground. But, I’m sure he enjoys being part of our team-wide armored division.

No you just think it does, there's a difference.

From Tannehill to Rosen, you will latch onto anything. And will not waiver, kudos. But its insane, loco.

Mention Tannehill, and no one but you got your thong in a twist. You stuck your toes in the water, why so upset because I splashed ya?

From Tannehill to Rosen, you will latch onto anything. And will not waiver, kudos. But its insane, loco.

Mention Tannehill, and no one but you got your thong in a twist. You stuck your toes in the water, why so upset because I splashed ya?

As usual, you stray on to off topics only impressing yourself while boring others.

At least you're consistent.

Last edited:
The saddest part of this entire situation is the apathy.

Ross and Grier wanted to burn it down for the promise of something grand in the future. That’s fine.

But when a fan of almost 40 years can only sit and watch your games without even a speck of emotion, it’s pretty dangerous. I felt nothing watching that debacle yesterday. I’m going to keep watching, because it’s what I do. But I won’t be going to Miami for a home game this year. I won’t be going to MetLife for the Jets or Giants games.

This is the right move, but it should have been done 15 years ago.

As a 40 year fan, I feel for you, but at least you got to watch prime Marino. One of my first Dolphin memories was Marino getting blown out by Jacksonville. I have never watched a real Dolphin QB, I need this tank. I don't see how supporting a 7-9 team with coaches snorting coke and an insane googley eyed coach obsessed with bubble screens is THAT much better than a tank, but its irrelevant.

We are tanking hard and I thank god for it.

What a weird post. Let it go, guy.

Some people just want to see something special. Nobody knows who will be our next great quarterback or why... I've rooted for Joey Harrington, Jay Fiedler, Jay freaking Cutler, even scrambled eggs Tent Green got me exited. I was all in on culpepper for a hot minute...
Not everyone has the same attitude towards a quarterback who is either unproven on our system or he's just simply the best we've got. So there are 2 sides to every fence. One side is ugly and one side isn't. I hope I'm not on the ugly side, but if i am that's ok too because it means it's my fence

As usual, you stray on to off topics only impressing yourself while boring others.

At least you're consistent.

Cause and effect.

And 7 years of your preaching, says you too, are consistent. Except you got a new horse in the race.

This is the right move, but it should have been done 15 years ago.

As a 40 year fan, I feel for you, but at least you got to watch prime Marino. One of my first Dolphin memories was Marino getting blown out by Jacksonville. I have never watched a real Dolphin QB, I need this tank. I don't see how supporting a 7-9 team with coaches snorting coke and an insane googley eyed coach obsessed with bubble screens is THAT much better than a tank, but its irrelevant.

We are tanking hard and I thank god for it.

You know, this is an important reminder. I'm old enough to have seen the great 70's teams and some really good teams in the 80's.....but we have a whole generation of fans that have never seen this team be successful. For your sake, I'm glad we are going down this path.

There is also a whole generation of Patriot fans who don't know that their team sucked for almost 30 years or that the Colts used to be in our division.

Back
Top Bottom