Dolphins LB Vince Biegel through the first 8 games of the season(VIDEO) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Vince Biegel through the first 8 games of the season(VIDEO)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Back again, folks.

This video was a bit longer so I had to throw it up on youtube. let me know what you think, any suggestions, and what you might want to see in the future.

Dolphins' LB Vince Biegel has been a pleasant surprise in 2019. After being acquired from the Saints in the Kiko Alonso trade, Biegel currently leads the team in QB Hits (10), TFLs (3) and is second in the team with 2 sacks--on 223 snaps.

He's quietly becoming one of Miaim's best pass-rushers.

Check it out

Last edited:
Lol he has two sacks. Let’s cool the jets a little. Did you really include a play that the other team scored a td? Lol.

And according to pfr he only has 3 tfl, 5 in his career

that play against the Redskins was nice, got doubled still produced the pressure and almost got a sack

Lol he has two sacks. Let’s cool the jets a little. Did you really include a play that the other team scored a td? Lol.

The guy was a throw in to the Kiko Alonso trade. Yes, I included whatever plays I could find where he got good pressure on the QB or made an impact in the run game.

Thanks for the correction on the TFL.

Sacks aren’t always a great predictor of play. Believe he’s like 1st or second in pressures. Watch the tape there’s about 2-3 passes that our db’s drop that were forced bad throws because of him, another 2-3 passes were caught and I’m still baffled how they caught them and a bunch on incompletions. Get Xavien back next year for corner or pick up some good free agent corners and free safety and tighten up that coverage and those pressures will turn to sacks and ints.

Does a nice job setting the edge and gets pressure on qb. Starts outside then goes inside a lot on his move. I just have a feeling this guy is a player for us

He's our Rob Ninkovich for sure. Doesn't always get a sack, but you know he's comin for ya.

Sacks are great but not everything. He's one of the leaders in pressures for OLB's in the NFL this year.
We'll take ALL the help we can get this season!
Hopefully, we'll uncover some Keepers for next year.
I know a lot of folks are talking about a 40 player turnover next year. I don't think it's gonna be that many.
This guy could easily be a keeper.

We'll take ALL the help we can get this season!
Hopefully, we'll uncover some Keepers for next year.
I know a lot of folks are talking about a 40 player turnover next year. I don't think it's gonna be that many.
This guy could easily be a keeper.
I think we might have 20 new players next year but no way we'll keep just 13 and bring in 40 new guys. That's just crazy talk.
We have about 14 or 15 picks in the draft depending on comp picks and we'll get a few free agents.

I think we might have 20 new players next year but no way we'll keep just 13 and bring in 40 new guys. That's just crazy talk.
We have about 14 or 15 picks in the draft depending on comp picks and we'll get a few free agents.
It cracks me up all the posters who constantly stating we'll only keep a handful of players going into next year.

It cracks me up all the posters who constantly stating we'll only keep a handful of players going into next year.
Well, some people think the only players worth keeping are those that could be in the pro bowl at some point but it doesn't work that way. Even great teams normally have a couple of elite players, then 4 or 5 very good players, several more solid players and then several more role players. You can't have an All Pro at every position. It's just not gonna happen. If we're only gonna keep a few players then this year was a real waste and I don't mean in wins and loses.

I've only been able to see the Pitt game, but this guy stood out to me. Didn't always make the play, but showed hustle and some attitude.

I believe I was reading about that turnover in the "Tank for Tua" Thread! HeHe

Back
Top Bottom