Dolphins LB Vince Biegel through the first 8 games of the season(VIDEO) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Vince Biegel through the first 8 games of the season(VIDEO)

Thanks OP. Nice vid.

The man can really put bigger tackles on skates can't he.

Definitely an under the radar guy you want on your team.

4.67 40 and a 6.92 3-cone at 6'3 246, Biegel is not particularly explosive, but he has a very good combination of speed and agility.

I think we might have 20 new players next year but no way we'll keep just 13 and bring in 40 new guys. That's just crazy talk.
We have about 14 or 15 picks in the draft depending on comp picks and we'll get a few free agents.

we’re likely spending 80 million on 7-8 guys, more than 2-3

we’re bringing in likely 20 new guys between draft and fa

I know a lot of folks are talking about a 40 player turnover next year. I don't think it's gonna be that many.
This guy could easily be a keeper.
40 player turnover even on Madden would be impossible.

He any better than Kiko?

Kiko would have had a different role in this D. Kiko would have been taking the snaps of either Eguavon or Kwon.

Stats may not indicate it, but Biegel getting more snaps on D has had just as much of an impact on the D being better as Taco has. Ideally both are rotation players but they can both be good pieces

4.67 40 and a 6.92 3-cone at 6'3 246, Biegel is not particularly explosive, but he has a very good combination of speed and agility.

And fellow Badger Andrew Van Ginkel had much better numbers testing running a 4.59 ..38 inch vertical....6.89 three cone...4.14 shuttle at about the same size and length as Biegel.

We haven't even seen him yet. I think Ginkel tested weak in strength. He may need a an NFL red shirt year just to get bulked up with some solid real muscle. But those numbers he put up are elite. Should be a good fit for speed rusher and coverage LB in this defense.

we’re likely spending 80 million on 7-8 guys, more than 2-3

we’re bringing in likely 20 new guys between draft and fa
Absolutely correct!!

And top priority should be Justin Simmons FS.....Joe Thuney LG.....Eli Apple CB....Brian Poole slot corner.....Vernon Butler Interior DL.......Keep em young!

I think we might have 20 new players next year but no way we'll keep just 13 and bring in 40 new guys. That's just crazy talk.
We have about 14 or 15 picks in the draft depending on comp picks and we'll get a few free agents.

Based on what we have done this year, that talk is not as crazy as you make it out to be. Lets see what trades are made next year prior to the season starting.

I don't know how extensive our player turnover next year will be, but I'm pretty sure it will be pretty extensive.

Back
Top Bottom