Dolphins Leadership And Xavien Howard Continue Courtship In Good Faith | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Leadership And Xavien Howard Continue Courtship In Good Faith

Hey Pot, Kettle says Hello. :funny:

Sure, I know about the struggles of a few NFL players I knew and played with in High School, I know where they lived and how they lived.

But yeah, I know nothing about the struggle most NFL athletes face when they are kids, I bet you do though. I should've consulted you beforehand.

This is a contract that needs to happen. Howard is really one of three core/building block players for Miami along with Tunsil and Michah Fitzpatrick. Miami has the money to get it done.

Sure, I know about the struggles of a few NFL players I knew and played with in High School, I know where they lived and how they lived.

But yeah, I know nothing about the struggle most NFL athletes face when they are kids, I bet you do though. I should've consulted you beforehand.
Why?

If you have that luck and genitics to be born with the talent to be a pro athlete and you don’t train for it accordingly, your dumb and lazy.

X is angling.

Truthfully, he won’t be around if and when we are peaking. I’ll take a 2020 1st

I can see a few reasons for trading X, but "he won't be around" when the rebuild finishes isn't one of them. He'll have just turned 28 at the start of the 2021 season, with several years left in his prime.

Or are you trying to say there is no such thing as being "poorer" than someone else??? I'm missing something here

ea3230c5f3305a2f2e6838b488d48d12b351a526f64eba190c37eb0ec065b052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom