Dolphins likely to have 9 "home" regular season games in 2021 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins likely to have 9 "home" regular season games in 2021

16 was perfect but you know the NFL and their $$$$. More games just water down the playoffs because everyone is banged up and not close to full strength come mid January. lol pretty soon we’ll be talking about 20 games and the cross division you’re scheduled to play will become a home and home series

The more regular season games the better, imo. I think it should be 18 with two preseason games.
Your body isn’t taking the the punishment from 18 regular season games. So of course you you are all for more games.
The starters play very little during the preseason and therefore they don’t take the hits like they do during the regular season.

Personally If I were a player, I would prefer 2 preseason games and to go back to the 14 regular season games they played in the 1960’s and 1970’s. The 16 game regular season has led to far too many players ending up on IR or having to play injured.

I think it is ridiculous the NFL is going to a 17 game season but obviously the owners only care about the money and not the health of the players.

Your body isn’t taking the the punishment from 18 regular season games. So of course you you are all for more games.
The starters play very little during the preseason and therefore they don’t take the hits like they do during the regular season.

Personally If I were a player, I would prefer 2 preseason games and to go back to the 14 regular season games they played in the 1960’s and 1970’s. The 16 game regular season has led to far too many players ending up on IR or having to play injured.

I think it is ridiculous the NFL is going to a 17 game season but obviously the owners only care about the money and not the health of the players.
I agree. There has to be a balance. Injuries are bad for the player and the league. Let's keep the bar high.

Back
Top Bottom