Dolphins, Lions Paid Tyree Jackson On-campus Visits | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins, Lions Paid Tyree Jackson On-campus Visits

#12 is 6’5”/215... Tyree’s 6’7”/250.. comp for size, not projecting... but i love how nobody knows what’s comin.. it’s exciting!

Please stop advocating for Easton Stick, especially in the mid rounds. As a 7th rounder? Sure, knock yourself out. As a mid-round player? Hell no.

I'm not a draft guru so I don't know where Stick should be drafted, but what I do know is that the program he's from has recently done an excellent job of developing another NFL starting quarterback and that Stick himself has some very intriguing qualities as a prospect. I think there's a very good chance that teams looking for the next Carson Wentz will pull the trigger on him a lot sooner than the 7th round.

He's 6'5-6'6. Those guys are usually successful.

But no ones a perfect prospect. Jackson being that tall and that average is a bad combo.
I agree, I just wanted to see how you defended Trev, which I obviously knew you would. Brock Osweiler is a good example, guys that tall don't tend to be very athletic.

I’m fine with Stick or Jackson in the mid rounds although I’d like to somehow acquire and extra 3rd or 4th to do so.

Please stop advocating for Easton Stick, especially in the mid rounds. As a 7th rounder? Sure, knock yourself out. As a mid-round player? Hell no.
i was saying if i were to use a mid rounder on a project qb i would rather it be on stick than jackson. sorry that was not clear. i also think stick is a better prospect. he has leadership qualities we have lacked.

Back
Top Bottom