Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS

Here's the new power ranks to let NFL to chime in on on our Dolphins up to #10.

Previous rank: No. 15

The Dolphins haven't reached the Super Bowl since Dan Marino's second season. They're operating like a franchise hell-bent on snapping that dry spell in 2023. Nearly one year after acquiring Tyreek Hill in a blockbuster deal with the Chiefs, Miami added another future Hall of Famer in cornerback Jalen Ramsey, acquired at the modest cost of a third-round pick and backup tight end Hunter Long. Ramsey will join Xavien Howard to form perhaps the best cornerback duo in football, while Hill and Jaylen Waddle look poised to continue to torch defenses. Tua Tagovailoa is the starting QB, but new backup Mike White was a smart pickup who can keep the offense moving if Tua misses time again.
Yep. 6th ranked AFC team according to them. Eh, in March, I'll take it respect wise.

Schitts Creek Want GIF by CBC

who you at least agree that in order to make it to the SB chances are very high we'll have to beat at least two of the 3 teams(KC,BUFF,CINCY)in the playoffs?
These are big dog in AFC and Jaqs.....

McDaniel had us in every game last year and now he has a DC he wants.
Every single game we had the ball in the 4th quarter with the lead or an opportunity to take the lead.
I personally think that's the indication of a competent coach.
I hope we can drive a stake through Buffalo this year, we had them on the ropes both times at their place this year.
We also beat them when Josh Boyer's strategy ended up giving up 500 yards of offense and let them have the ball for 40 minutes in 100 degree heat.

JALEN RAMSEY TRADE​

Grade
A+
Miami Dolphins

Dolphins receive:
Grade
C-
Los Angeles Rams

Rams receive:

A tale of two teams heading for different ports.

Miami sees itself as a bona fide Super Bowl contender, flipping a third-rounder for a star cover man who can put a defense over the top.

That's how the Rams saw themselves when they handed Jacksonville two firsts and a fourth for Ramsey four seasons ago. Netting a third-rounder plus a tight end with one career catch is tough to love, but Los Angeles is caught in the underbrush of a thorny rebuild. Still top-heavy with expensive names in Aaron Donald, Cooper Kupp and Matthew Stafford, the Rams surely hope spending this year in absentia will help steer the vessel back to sunny waters.

For the Fins, Ramsey immediately fills the space left by Byron Jones across from Xavien Howard. Ramsey's coming off a down year, but Jalen -- still just 28 -- gives Miami a rainmaker inside an AFC crucible housing Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow and Josh Allen.

At this cost, the move stands out as a no-brainer. Fingers crossed that Ramsey's still a superhero come Sunday.

More good stuff to add from NFL,com today.

Yep. 6th ranked AFC team according to them. Eh, in March, I'll take it respect wise.
Wow, this is a trash power ranking. I stopped after they had the Lions ranked at 11 with a previous ranking of 9, 6 spots ahead of us at 15? 😂

It’s not all him, didn’t he have better receivers, better line, better coaching in GB?
I don't know what you are asking I am saying that the Jets will be better with AR than they were last year, QB was a huge issue. If you are saying they will;l be worse with him I disagree but hope that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom