Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS

Defense is great but last year the leagues #1 defense wasn't enough to beat Mahomes in the Super Bowl. That's the way the league has moved. It's an offensive league and we have spent all offseason neglecting the offense. Except adding Mike White lol.

No matter how many great defenders we add, neglecting the oline results in a failure of the offseason.

We can't let Tua get hit, that was obvious last year, without Tua were not a good football team, plain and simple.

If Tua gets hurt next year we might see the end of Grier after next season and to be honest, allowing our oline to remain awful for so many years is a fireable offense.
Great point…you know you drafted a QB that can’t complete a season?

So shouldn’t you put a Great Wall in front of him?

Great point…you know you drafted a QB that can’t complete a season?

So shouldn’t you put a Great Wall in front of him?
It’s insane that Miami hasn’t addressed the OL. If this front office & coaching staff believes eich & Jackson are average players and good enough then expect Tua to play half a season or retire. This **** won’t end well. Even worse Aaron rogers goes to the jets who has a top 5 defense & nice weapons on offense , r u ****ing kidding me. The jets w rogers are serious Super Bowl contenders. And we decide to roll w a qb who’s never played a full season as a starter in college or the pros w this shitty OL?

Wow, this is a trash power ranking. I stopped after they had the Lions ranked at 11 with a previous ranking of 9, 6 spots ahead of us at 15? 😂
It's all relentlessly hyperbole. The power rankings need to be looked at as merely, where the media source they derived from's sense of how we're doing. Then, it's still not worth the pixels on your screen they are made of. All that matters are wins and losses. 14-3 is coming plus a serious opportunity to be bringing the Tiffany football home to the 305.

I don't know what you are asking I am saying that the Jets will be better with AR than they were last year, QB was a huge issue. If you are saying they will;l be worse with him I disagree but hope that's the case.
I’m not asking anything, I’m saying they won’t be better.

Absolutely.

Miami has an MVP caller QB..

Brought in a defensive genius to go with our offensive genius HC.

Key additions to our defense.

As stated above Miami should have better luck with injuries. Last year was ridiculous.

All I'm saying is Miami was considered a LEGIT contender by most analysts experts etc by week 10 last year. Then our slump and Tua injury.

If Miami was a contender last year, they only improved their team and should he an even stronger contender next year.

Keep Tua healthy and Miami will have a shot
Schedule is a bit more difficult.. on paper.

Whenever you think about our chance to win the SB in 2023, here's the way we should look at it imo.....the top 3 teams in the AFC the last couple of years have been KC,Cincy and Buffalo.......all 3 have lost and gained players and by the looks of it I'd say that KC and Cincy look at least as good as they were the last couple of years if not a bit better........Have Buffalo lost more than they have gained?......I think it's close so.......

Most likely in order to make it out of the AFC and into the SB chances are very high that we'll have to beat at least two of those 3 teams in the playoffs which means our team can not just be better than last year but rather, we need to be much better.

Staying healthy would go a long way to be much better. Our offense will need to be more balance/complete and our defense will have to be much better than last year.

At THIS moment we seem to be counting on the same OL and RB room as last year which wasn’t good enough. We also don’t have a real number one TE yet.

Adding a good TE/OL in the draft and/or maybe a good RB could give us what we need to play with the big boys so time will tell. I like what I see "so far" but we have work to do.

P.S. Playing at home for the playoffs would of course go a long way. At the end of the day is not "are we better than we were last year"?

The question is, are we going to be better than KC,Cincinnati and Buffalo?
What Id give to have either Mark Andrews or Dawson Knox. Andrews, drafted in the 3rd round was gettable for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom