Dolphins look at 5 young qb's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins look at 5 young qb's

Baxter

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Dolphins wasted little time doing extensive research on the six quarterbacks at the Senior Bowl practices. By the end of Tuesday, the Dolphins had scheduled at least one interview with five of the six quarterbacks including Jay Cutler of Vanderbilt, Brodie Croyle of Alabama, Georgia's D.J. Shockley, Darrell Hackney of Alabama-Birmingham and Charlie Whitehurst of Clemson.
-- Miami Herald

sorry if this was already posted

i think whitehurst could be a good QB.i think he can be like a ben roethlisberger type of QB.i think he would be perfect in this offense.he would only throw the ball 15-20 times a game type of QB and ronnie would run alot.

I've been watching and Croyle is having one hell of a week.

houtz said:
I've been watching and Croyle is having one hell of a week.

Didn't have a very good day the first day.

Jay Cutler has looked good today. He's making very solid throws and doesn't show where he's going to throw it. I sure hope the Lions pass on him.

WelcomeBack said:
Jay Cutler has looked good today. He's making very solid throws and doesn't show where he's going to throw it. I sure hope the Lions pass on him.

We also need to start hoping the Saints and Titans pass on him.

Yea, he's definitely rising up the draft boards and looks very solid in practices. I think with a good showing this saturday, there is almost no doubt we lose out on him unless trading up.

Jay Cutler-Prolly the best QB behind Lienart but Young will go before him.10th/Cardinals
Dj Shockley-Sry guys but i see him being drafted as a WR./Prolly a 5th rounder.
Darell Hackney-Guy reminds me of Garrard of the Jags-4th rounder.
Brodie Croyle-This guy is moving up the draft boards-late 3rd early 4th.
Charlie Whitehurst-Sry but when i was watching he through some very bad passes but did through some good ones to..late 2nd early 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom