Dolphins looking to trade up in the Draft? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins looking to trade up in the Draft?

Cooper is not going to be the pick. So silly to discuss.

High draft picks should be used for high impact players.....plenty enough depth on both lines to find help later in draft. 12 is just a sticky position....i'd rather find someone that wanted to trade up and grab some more picks.....this draft is killer as far as adding depth goes.

Thanks was for sig pic!

Interesting thread, for what it's worth I have a great deal of respect for the posters who put a lot of time and effort into draft prospects such as Hoops, CK, Slim and others. It makes for great reads, debates. I'm on board with a playmaker at #12, I'll be dissapointed with anything else. We need to be harder to defend on offense. While I'm hoping, and believe, we have a much better QB now our offense was still very average with one playmaker at WR (Brandon Marshall) and RB (Reggie Bush). While I agree we've improved our skill players is Wallace/Keller that much better? I want more! One more guy with true wheels is what I believe will put this offesne over the top. I want Tavon Auston all the way. Good teams will find a way to take Mike Wallace away then what do we do? Can Brian Hartline, Devone Bess (maybe), Dustin Keller and Brandon Gibson beat them? Austin would make this much more difficult if he's everyone he's cracked up to be.

Finheaven will be back to ireland bashing on thursday night April 25.

Interesting thread, for what it's worth I have a great deal of respect for the posters who put a lot of time and effort into draft prospects such as Hoops, CK, Slim and others. It makes for great reads, debates. I'm on board with a playmaker at #12, I'll be dissapointed with anything else. We need to be harder to defend on offense. While I'm hoping, and believe, we have a much better QB now our offense was still very average with one playmaker at WR (Brandon Marshall) and RB (Reggie Bush). While I agree we've improved our skill players is Wallace/Keller that much better? I want more! One more guy with true wheels is what I believe will put this offesne over the top. I want Tavon Auston all the way. Good teams will find a way to take Mike Wallace away then what do we do? Can Brian Hartline, Devone Bess (maybe), Dustin Keller and Brandon Gibson beat them? Austin would make this much more difficult if he's everyone he's cracked up to be.

Tyler Eifert..

I think they will take Tavon Austin or Eifert, or trade up for Lane Johnson

I'm tired of drafting Offensive Linemen with our top picks...This is getting old

Back
Top Bottom