Dolphins lose Preston Williams -- Torn ACL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins lose Preston Williams -- Torn ACL

That really sucks. It would have been great to see if he continued to improve as the season went on. At the same time, this definitely increases our chances of getting the #1 pick.

I watched the play he got hurt and just didn't see the typical lateral bend normally associated with the injury...

Was really hopeful but... Our effing football karma is garbage!

I also tried to research if this is the same knee he blew out in HS -- but no indication of L or R.

Don't know if that will impact recovery one way or another but I was thinking 1 repaired knee is better than 2???

Why do we have no luck. Wilson was lookin great last year now he isn’t the same.

Williams coulda used the rest of season and offseason to work on his craft. It’s a big blow for his development. I was hard on him for drops but he was improving so much. Ugh just sucks.

Does anyone else think this and X's injuries might be BS?

Does anyone else think this and X's injuries might be BS?

saw X's knee bend sideways, was not surprised he got taken off. i think the team even said that it was an injury he could rehab and come back from this year though...but there is no reason to. PW is an ACL tear, had the cart take him to the lockerroom there is nothing BS about that one.

This makes me so sad. This kid was really starting to get it and showed he could be everything we wanted in a true #1 WR. Hopefully he comes back at full strength and picks up where he left off.

We have the worst luck, he was one the few players on our roster that got u excited for the future .

Right. One of the few reasons to watch. I just really liked this kid from his college stuff (interviews) and

his overall "story" and what he's already dealt with -- plus his attitude, work and of course his play...

Just had that rotten sense that he'd be one we'd lose (because the story was almost too good UDFA etc.) and

sure enough... I hate this part of sports...

Back
Top Bottom