Dolphins’ Low-profile Pass Rush, Somewhat Surprisingly, Shows Some Potential | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Low-profile Pass Rush, Somewhat Surprisingly, Shows Some Potential

I still wouldn’t bet on anyone over 5 sacks. And they are gonna blitz the **** out of the off ball lbs trying to get them home clean so betting on one of them to lead the team might be at least even money

I still wouldn’t bet on anyone over 5 sacks. And they are gonna blitz the **** out of the off ball lbs trying to get them home clean so betting on one of them to lead the team might be at least even money

Charles Harris will have 6 or more sacks, including at least one game with more than one sack!!

Charles Harris will have 6 or more sacks, including at least one game with more than one sack!!

I'm right there with you. This is coaching lades and gentlemen. So many are eyeing the draft, a ridiculous tank strategy and lack of talent, etc. The most important ingredient in this game is coaching. Charles Harris is going to make a come back due to coaching. Its a beautiful thing to watch unfold.

I'm right there with you. This is coaching lades and gentlemen. So many are eyeing the draft, a ridiculous tank strategy and lack of talent, etc. The most important ingredient in this game is coaching. Charles Harris is going to make a come back due to coaching. Its a beautiful thing to watch unfold.
The desire and work ethic was always there with this kid.

You can't address everything in one offseason when you're changing as many systems and coaches as we are. IMHO, we intentionally left our DE/pass rush unaddressed and our OL half unbuilt as an intentional handicap to position us for a top draft pick in 2020. We've stockpiled picks in 2020, so if we need to trade up we have ammo, and if we don't need to trade up (or if Rosen proves himself), we have a lot of draft picks to address the defensive pass rush and the offensive line. Of course, our two primary targets will be QB and CB, and we still need lots of other positions … but pass rush and OL will be right up there.

Charles Harris' play in preseason so far as catapulted him into wildcard territory. If this kid can play the way he's shown through the first two games and continues to shine into the regular season. It be a revelation made straight from heaven itself. This kid is or was as good as dead, before Flores got here. Perhaps Harris has finally walked into a room filled with bright lights and has avoided those dark places he once visited before?

Harris definitely looks improved. He’s getting off the ball faster more consistently, he’s taking longer strides which is helping him gain more depth vs tackles and he’s showing more active heavier hands.

I don’t see where 8 sacks can be ruled out here off what I’m seeing.

He looks like a guy that has a plan right now.

Harris definitely looks improved. He’s getting off the ball faster more consistently, he’s taking longer strides which is helping him gain more depth vs tackles and he’s showing more active heavier hands.

I don’t see where 8 sacks can be ruled out here off what I’m seeing.

He looks like a guy that has a plan right now.

Glad you see that. I think he's added significant shoulder power and has
sufficient (not elite) speed to combine with his more power based game to
trouble most OTs. In addition he's finally found the right application for
his spin move (which in the past seemed to be almost comical).

He's an R1 that just as easily could have burned time in Canada figuring things out
and now *eureka* he's finally made it to the NFL!

These dudes are running to the ball too.

High effort.

You old enough to have watched the 70s great D? It's been that long
since I've seen a Miami D that seemingly has players all over the field.

Ever time I see that swarm I smell a turnover! And with hammers like
Eguavoen and dudes like Van Ginkel (if he can get his ask on the field)

the pig is gonna fly!

Torn...

Pass rush looks much better than expected.

But pass rush has ALWAYS looked good in the preseason...

I’m giving Flores the benefit of the doubt. I maintain coaching elevates guys. And these guys need elevating.

Looks like they’re getting it done. We shall soon see if it’s for real...

Torn...

Pass rush looks much better than expected.

But pass rush has ALWAYS looked good in the preseason...

I’m giving Flores the benefit of the doubt. I maintain coaching elevates guys. And these guys need elevating.

Looks like they’re getting it done. We shall soon see if it’s for real...

I don't think we've shown what we really have in store. Not predicting 85 Bears by any means

but I think our D is going mess with some minds and.........thank the stars we don't have to "watch"

the atrocity that shills like Burke produced...

Back
Top Bottom