Dolphins’ Low-profile Pass Rush, Somewhat Surprisingly, Shows Some Potential | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Low-profile Pass Rush, Somewhat Surprisingly, Shows Some Potential

I want a high pick and franchise QB but unlike many on here I know my rooting interests have no affect on anything. I’ll root for the team to win and let the cards fall as they may. They’re going to fall that way no matter what I do. I’ll wait for the comical threads from the tank crew thanking the guys rooting for the team for the “ meaningless wins”. Like Finheaven posters are out there making plays destroying their tank strategy. It’s actually hilarious!

I totally agree. I'll be pulling for the win EVERY week...its DNA...IDGAF who's plans that messes up. I wrote this season off already, so whatever happens, happens, but I can't root against them...just can't do it.

Now, to begin the season we have Baltimore (I firmly believe Flores knows how to negate their QB) and NE (Patricia beat them his first year as an HC on the Lions...and NE historically does poorly @Miami). I also believe this coaching staff knows how to call against those two teams. It isn't beyond the realm of possibility they could start 2-0, not that I'd bet money on it lol...but it wouldn't shock me. If we get destroyed like 42-3 or something, then I'll REALLY expect the #1 pick.

I totally agree. I'll be pulling for the win EVERY week...its DNA...IDGAF who's plans that messes up. I wrote this season off already, so whatever happens, happens, but I can't root against them...just can't do it.

Now, to begin the season we have Baltimore (I firmly believe Flores knows how to negate their QB) and NE (Patricia beat them his first year as an HC on the Lions...and NE historically does poorly @Miami). I also believe this coaching staff knows how to call against those two teams. It isn't beyond the realm of possibility they could start 2-0, not that I'd bet money on it lol...but it wouldn't shock me. If we get destroyed like 42-3 or something, then I'll REALLY expect the #1 pick.

I actually agree with this as well. Many will go with history and have Baltimore blowing us out. This team is different. Young QB’s and running QB’s alike always struggle vs the NE defense. I think Jackson will too. I just don’t know if we’ll be able to score enough.

Back
Top Bottom