Dolphins’ Low-profile Pass Rush, Somewhat Surprisingly, Shows Some Potential | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Low-profile Pass Rush, Somewhat Surprisingly, Shows Some Potential

Not sure I watched the same game.

So basically the coaches will not implement a "Game plan" against the Ravens and will probably have a LB or even a S spying on Jackson????

If Baker has to spy on Lamar that weakens us in other areas. The same if it's Minkah, but it may have to happen that way.

Remember when Robert Quinn had a great preseason for us last year? I have a hard time getting excited about the little bit of push we got from our starters last Thursday against the Falcons. I do think Carradine will be competent if he can stay healthy though. Hopefully Harris can give us the same.
I was about to mention Robert Quinn also. Every year these guys play well in the pre-season only to come up empty in the regular season. We just have to accept the fact that they will not have a great pass rush this year.

I like the depth of this pass rush, even if the starters are weak on paper.

Ledbetter, Hendricks, Orchard, and Carradine all got pressure on the QB, even if it wasn't against starters.

Add Nkemdiche to that group and there's real potential, not to mention Harris and Van Ginkel as well.

The DT's should be a strength of this team, even if yet again the starters aren't sexy on paper, the group is deep and talented.

No one knows how this team will perform this year with all the changes, it's probably one of the hardest to project so most just assume we'll suck.

I'm not buying that s*** though, this team has adequate NFL talent at every positional group except the Oline imo (I think the Dline will surprise), it just comes down to coaching and execution.

This team can go 8-8 and I'm not scared of the Ravens at all, Lamar can't throw the ball (at an adequate NFL level) and Sizzle is finally f****** gone.

We beat Baltimore, it sends a message to the league and changes EVERYTHING for this franchise going forward...

Last edited:
I like the depth of this pass rush, even if the starters are weak on paper.

Ledbetter, Hendricks, Orchard, and Carradine all got pressure on the QB, even if it wasn't against starters.

Add Nkemdiche to that group and there's real potential, not to mention Harris and Van Ginkel as well.

The DT's should be a strength of this team, even if yet again the starters aren't sexy on paper, the group is deep and talented.

No one knows how this team will perform this year with all the changes, it's probably one of the hardest to project so most just assume we'll suck.

I'm not buying that s*** though, this team has adequate NFL talent at every positional group except the Oline imo (I think the Dline will surprise), it just comes down to coaching and execution.

This team can go 8-8 and I'm not scared of the Ravens at all, Lamar can't throw the ball (at an adequate NFL level).

We beat Baltimore, it sends a message and changes EVERYTHING for this franchise going forward...
More likely 15-1 based on positivity counting

Back
Top Bottom