Dolphins Math! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Math!

Joking aside
.....i do think for a bad team were underated!

As is true for many teams, it depends on how the evaluations are made. There is the Dolphins team of the 1st 4 games and the Dolphin team of the last 4 games. Neither are SB worthy, but only a liar would say these two teams are identical. Too many seem to take the whole season as a basis, and judge Miami that way.

As is true for many teams, it depends on how the evaluations are made. There is the Dolphins team of the 1st 4 games and the Dolphin team of the last 4 games. Neither are SB worthy, but only a liar would say these two teams are identical. Too many seem to take the whole season as a basis, and judge Miami that way.

Even the worst teams in NFL history don't lose ugly all the time. The 0-16 Browns lost 6 games by 8 points or less while the 0-16 Lions lost 5 games by 8 points or less. If I looked deeper I'm sure both the Browns and the Lions were in most games during the 1st half, but all the same they were terrible teams. There's always going to be some form of competitiveness in the NFL but like Ghandi once said you are what your record says you are.

That picture looks like 3 dudes decided to dress up as Dolphins player for Halloween rather than actual players...

Fit Kevin Bacon in there somewhere and it's perfect!!!

Back
Top Bottom