Dolphins Meet With Drew Lock At Senior Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Meet With Drew Lock At Senior Bowl

People blaming his surrounding talent are funny. Emanuel Hall is one of the best WR's in the class, and he has a legit shot to be drafted in the Top 50.

I agree. Overall, Missouri was above average defensively. Mostly anywhere from average to above average in several key categories, and the talent at Missouri wasn't just limited to Emanuel Hall either.

Offensive tackle Paul Adams was just at the Shrine game, and they have a better one in Yasir Durant that will be among my Senior OT's for next year. Along with guard Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms.

Johnathan Johnson was one of the best slot receivers in the country. Along with one of the top underclassman TE's in the country in Albert Okwuegbunam. Senior TE Kendall Blanton was just at the Shrine Game also.

Damarea Crockett was a talented enough RB to enter the draft early this year. Meanwhile, Larry Rountree actually led the team in rushing and is an even better back, and will be among my top 10 underclassman RB's for next year. Few quarterbacks have this much offensive talent to work with.

Defensively - Terry Beckner, Terez Hall, Cale Garrett, DeMarkus Acy, Jordan Elliott, and Christian Holmes are about as solid as you can get front to back on an SEC defense.

You shouldn't have a losing record against SEC competition with as solid a roster as Missouri has had in Lock's 4 years.

Drew Lock should easily be my top Senior quarterback and a certainty to warrant a top 10 grade based on his physical talent and skillset. However, he's never gotten that from me because I've seen him play. Taking a shot on him is one thing. But he has massive issues to overcome that involve the non-physical aspects of quarterbacking - in addition to troublesome hand size.

I posted this in another thread. This is just an opinion. My stepdaughter is dating a Mizz Basketball player and he said Lock is a good dude and that his teammates love him. Said he has met him a few times around campus and gym. Said he came off as a bright guy.

I can talk myself into Lock but I'm not a fan, he does have some hope of development the guy i can't is Daniel Jones. He screams game manager

I posted this in another thread. This is just an opinion. My stepdaughter is dating a Mizz Basketball player and he said Lock is a good dude and that his teammates love him. Said he has met him a few times around campus and gym. Said he came off as a bright guy.

I don't think anyone doubts he's a good kid. They doubt he's a good quarterback.

He's too Ryan Tannehillish for me to take in the 1st round.

I'm seeing a lot or wide open receivers coupled with some bad habits (back peddle throws, bad mechanics, etc).

Yeah. Leaning back while throwing is what stands out to me. That's why I don't mind the Jay Cutler comparisons. More fluid version of Cutler but not as wiry and strong armed as a young Cutler.

I suspect Lock is a bit of a tease. But I don't think it would take long to find out. He looks like a sharp confident type who will pick things up quickly. Then it's just a matter of whether he can raise his game and create big plays on the NFL level. I certainly prefer him above Daniel Jones, who looks like another wait to be disappointed type.

Phins wont have a shot. He will go top 10.
This is a meaningless debate

Back
Top Bottom