Dolphins Meeting With Daniel Jones Today.....sigh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Meeting With Daniel Jones Today.....sigh

I don't get it, every player has plus and minuses, just because a player is graded high doesn't means that he's a fit for what the team is trying to accomplish, i don't know who y'all want them to select OL DT QB, we're at 13 in the draft not at #1, If i was picking in this draft I would select a mauler DT to stop the Jets, and the Bills from running down my throat, QB would be a 1st if that DT isn't there.

I wonder if Jones knows which teams are in the AFC east and/or in other divisions? Hopefully he has watched some pro-football too.

I saw that yesterday too, if they do pick Jones at 13, I will lose a lot of faith in their ability to assess talent, not a good start to their tenure. I do think though that we need to bear in mind that a week or so before the draft is the best time for planting lies and misdirection. I honestly wouldn't even draft Jones if he dropped into the 2nd or 3rd round.

I don't get it, every player has plus and minuses, just because a player is graded high doesn't means that he's a fit for what the team is trying to accomplish, i don't know who y'all want them to select OL DT QB, we're at 13 in the draft not at #1, If i was picking in this draft I would select a mauler DT to stop the Jets, and the Bills from running down my throat, QB would be a 1st if that DT isn't there.

1. One of the top 3 QB's (Murray, Haskins or Lock)
2. Trade down.
3. No trade partner, BPA regardless of position.

Jones is not BPA and there is a huge gap between him and the top 3 guys, it's freakin huge, he's not even in the top 5 QBs in the class for me. At 13 is a huge reach, first round is still a reach, his value is around lower 2 and upper 3 and I still personally wouldn't take him there.

I wonder if Jones knows which teams are in the AFC east and/or in other divisions? Hopefully he has watched some pro-football too.

Let's just hope Jones knows how to play QB and not worry about senseless petty things and learns the NFL division structure when he actually gets in it.

Back
Top Bottom