Dolphins meeting with prospects! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins meeting with prospects!

Matthieu had a chance to repair much of his rep but blew that as well. He was in a terrific rehab program but failed. Soon after involved in another dope arrest as his apt. I'd have to say no. Not just because of his off field issues, but his coverage is just decent at best. He could be a terrific return guy and maybe nickel corner.

Im with Joe when it comes to character... But if we can get Mathieu in the fifth or sixth round then I would be delighted.

If he grows up, puts his head down and works then great! If not then cut him, its only a sixth round pick. Lots of potental gain and relatively little risk imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
A month ago i would have said that Mathieu was off my board. But after watching him on ESPN, i truly think he did hit rock bottom and realizes how much football means to him....either that or he's a great actor. That's not to say he won't screw up again once he has money, but at this point i'm inclined to at least consider him later in the draft. The interview process will be HUGE for him.

Im with Joe when it comes to character... But if we can get Mathieu in the fifth or sixth round then I would be delighted.

If he grows up, puts his head down and works then great! If not then cut him, its only a sixth round pick. Lots of potental gain and relatively little risk imo.

UDFA. With his baggage and physical limitations, I can't spend even a 7th on him. Those picks do count.

Back
Top Bottom