Dolphins Message Board Members | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Message Board Members

MLBrandow

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just have to say... I am an avid NFL fan, just short of completely consumed by it. I spend the better part of the offseason trying to extract every piece of possible information I can get out of any medium possible. I follow most of the NFL team message boards, and it seems like the group on this board are the most knowledgable about not only their team, but football in general.

So, good work.... (if anyone was wondering, the Vikings boards are by far the most ignorant ;), but don't tell them that :))

Wow, thanks.

And welcome to the board of course =). You should come here during "primetime", I think we are the most busy board on the internet.

I don't know sh*t........

:welcome:

With the comments he made about finheaven...I have to wonder if he got us mixed up with some other message board. :lol:

WELCOME!!!! im wondering if he is just kissing some butt or genuine. damn i hate being a skeptic. this is surprising considering that most of the people in the US think that floridians are inferior in teh knowledge. Imma havta be careful, if I let this go to my head I might have to get rid of the jacked up 4x4 with the 6' lift kit, move out of my trailer, go to the dentist, and try to act a little bit smarter.

Phinnhedd said:
WELCOME!!!! im wondering if he is just kissing some butt or genuine. damn i hate being a skeptic. this is surprising considering that most of the people in the US think that floridians are inferior in teh knowledge. Imma havta be careful, if I let this go to my head I might have to get rid of the jacked up 4x4 with the 6' lift kit, move out of my trailer, go to the dentist, and try to act a little bit smarter.

Most of us on the board are not from Florida.

You guys are still considered idiots. :wink:

Phinnhedd said:
Me skeptakul to!

U wanna sell you truk??

NJFINSFAN1 said:
:roflmao: That's not nice!!

Psst.....

Did you see the guy with the post just before yours?

Naples.....He missed it.

What a goofball!! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom