Dolphins Mock [Very Possible] | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Mock [Very Possible]

1,) Miami does not need a Kicker
2.) Possibly a trade for Surtain would get us a 2nd rounder and for Zgonina at least a 4th rounder
3.) The rest is cool

Saban4prez said:
Honestly, im beginning to lose all hope in the surtain trade. (i can't believe im looking at this as a bad thing but i am) keeping him is becoming more and more likely everyday. You guys are out of your minds if you think a team (anyteam) is willing to give this guy the money hes asking for AND a 2nd rounder. They might as well have put out all that money for a FA then.
Keep the faith, it might happen. I guess its kind a win, win situation anyhow. Either we get a pick, or keep a proBowler. I agree that it is weird to root for his departure, but we really dont need Surtain. With Sam, Poole, and Howard we are kinda crowded at DB.

I love Jerome Mathis, but his stock has risen to about the late first round; early second round.

I think he'd be out of reach at that point.

Doktor Ivel said:
i'm not for brown, but i like the rest.....we wont get a starter out of the 3rd round, unless if its a lineman.

Did you say that when we drafted Jason Taylor, or when we got Zach Thomas in the 5th :shakeno:

I would like to have Benson, but the rest is good for me.

Any "Mock Draft" that does'nt have us taking any defensive lineman is not that good in my opimion.

Yes, we signed Holliday and Carter but we still need a long term solution to our depth problems on the D-line.

I see Saban taking 2 defensive lineman in the draft.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
1,) Miami does not need a Kicker
2.) Possibly a trade for Surtain would get us a 2nd rounder and for Zgonina at least a 4th rounder
3.) The rest is cool

Mares a wreck...and a new kicker but be in the 7th round anyway [7th rounds a gamber k]

DolphinDevil28 said:
I love Jerome Mathis, but his stock has risen to about the late first round; early second round.

I think he'd be out of reach at that point.
yes stock has risen...but still standing hes the 6th or 7th best reciever in this draft cause of coming from a small school...slipping the early third wouldnt be out of reach at all

We already have enough OLineman to be wasting two more picks on them..

Buddwalk said:
We trade Surtain for a 2nd and 5th this year

1. Ronnie Brown RB - We all know that after his amazing combine and proday...that he was the guy

2. David Bass G/C - I'd say wilkerson in the 4th...but with bass actually on the board here i dont know how we pass him up

3. Jerome Mathis WR - 2nd fastest player in this draft...and is amazing at everything and is the best sleeper

4. Michael Munoz T - once said to go in the 1st but now hes been lost in the mix with his durability...will be a steal in the 4th and could be our LT

5. Andrew Walter QB - Has all the tools needed to be a qb and would of been a first round pick if it werent for an injury that put him on the sideline, most compares to drew bledsoe

5. Kerry Rhodes FS - 6''2 safty from louisville who is a serious sleeper not getting consideration...punished miami college earliar in the season with over 10 tackles and an int i think

7. Tyler Jones K - 2nd best kicker in the draft and nugent aint that much better than him

Opinions...personally i think its very possible and i'd love if it turned out this way

Never happen....I bet we don't draft one of these guys. Nugent is heads and tails above EVERY other kicker in the draft. On pure ability an instant pro bowler - based on the fact that vinatieri gets by on reputation - if he is afc wont make it. but already one of the best kickers in the game and hasn't kicked an NFL field goal yet. Is it lost on you we don't need a kicker????

TexasFinFan said:
We already have enough OLineman to be wasting two more picks on them..

Our oline still aint great we have holes...were not sure if

Dmac or Carey can play at all

afishfan said:
Never happen....I bet we don't draft one of these guys. Nugent is heads and tails above EVERY other kicker in the draft. On pure ability an instant pro bowler - based on the fact that vinatieri gets by on reputation - if he is afc wont make it. but already one of the best kickers in the game and hasn't kicked an NFL field goal yet. Is it lost on you we don't need a kicker????

Want to put Nugent in the hall of fame now or should we maybe wait until he plays in the NFL? :shakeno: And Im not sure why you would bet that we wouldnt take any of those guys, some are real possibilities, especially Ronnie Brown.

Anthony3454 said:
Pretty good mock, but we need a DT badly.

maybe the 7th will be a dt...never know i was just making a prediction i seen no one else make in the 7th...but the rest is very very possible

Back
Top Bottom