Dolphins Nation Salary Cap 2008 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Nation Salary Cap 2008

How come it does not show Tab Perry and Randy Starks and all of the other players we just signed on there?

You can correct me if I'm wrong but, NFLPA has Starks counting as 2,475k with bonuses.

And Tab Perry at 450k. I believe

Edit. 445k for Tab Perry

You can correct me if I'm wrong but, NFLPA has Starks counting as 2,475k with bonuses.

And Tab Perry at 450k. I believe

Edit. 445k for Tab Perry

Mind me asking how you got these salaries from NFLPA? I use to check up on them but the direct link doesn't work anymore now that they redid the site.

Mind me asking how you got these salaries from NFLPA? I use to check up on them but the direct link doesn't work anymore now that they redid the site.

Yes I know, Tab got the 1 year deal per the sun that paid him half of the original offer the Bengals gave him of 900k to prove himself. That could be wrong but I tried to answer. (Should only be off by a small bonus)

Usatoday has the old drop down like nflpa use to. I actually emailed them several weeks ago and again last night. I might just call them today to see if can get a closer Breakdown of the newly signed players. (If they actually give it to me that's another story :wink:) The only thing you can find there is the min. salary raises as of right now in the CBA agreement. Rotoworld is good source also, however you have to guess alot.

Do you know where I can find Wilford's contract breakdown?? I have most of the old players but some of the new one's are harder to find. I can find their bonuses and amounts but not their salary breakup.

Kind of funny update.

I called NFLPA's salary department and talked to a lady for a little bit, I told her I needed contractual breakdowns for certain players. She immediately game me a phone number (which happened to be a cell phone #) and a man's name in which I called. After talking to him (No need to post a name, I don't think he's famous or anything) for only a couple of minutes, I think he thought I was with a franchise or something. He was very nice, laughed a little bit and gave me an A for effort. But he did inform me that the salaries are not public information anymore as of now through them (nflpa).

I don't know if that means they'll be up at a later date though.

Back
Top Bottom