Dolphins nearly control their own destiny! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins nearly control their own destiny!

We get the Bengals, the Washington Racial Slurs, the Giants, The Bills and Jets twice each. We'll win at least 1.

The jets scare me. We might mess around and beat them. Especially while Darnold is out.

I don't want to go 0-16. Greg Camarillo, where are you when we need you?

I would rather go 0-16 with the top overall pick than go 1-15 and pick second. If it looks like it'll take 0-16 to get the job done so be it. Maybe we'll reach a point where one win won't make a difference and then try to win one.

Darnold comes back in a few games jets need to win atleast 4-5 games or else Gase is probably gone. NY media isn’t going to tolerate not winning once he gets back.

There are five teams with 0-3 records and the Redskins can make it six if the lose on Monday Night. Of those teams Miami still has to play the Jets twice, Bengals, Redskins and Steelers. Miami has to find a way to go 0-5 in those games. The only team in the group that Miami doesn't play is the Broncos. Time to buy one of those "We're #32" foam fingers.

Miami hopefully has a little more integrity then that, and attempts to go 5-0.

Miami hopefully has a little more integrity then that, and attempts to go 5-0.

I think Miami traded integrity for a 6th round pick in the off season. If not intergrity will be released if it stands between the team and the number one overall pick. The Dolphins have already put all their chips on the table and showed their hand.

I think Miami traded integrity for a 6th round pick in the off season. If not intergrity will be released if it stands between the team and the number one overall pick. The Dolphins have already put all their chips on the table and showed their hand.

lol...Hope not, tough to teach a team with a losing mentality.

Anyone with common sense. About 80% of this team's players won't even be on the roster three years from now so how will being winless this year effect the team's success in the future?

I am just glad Rosen is in. Preston Williams will get over his case of the dropsies.

We can beat the Jets. My god would that be sweet.

lol...Hope not, tough to teach a team with a losing mentality.

Good news is you only have a few players on the roster that you have to really worry about their long term losing mentality... most won't be here in a few years.

Anyone with common sense. About 80% of this team's players won't even be on the roster three years from now so how will being winless this year effect the team's success in the future?

Top free agents do not flock to perennial losers and we have a gm that has been a huge part of creating this bad situation that we are in for the past decade or more

Top free agents do not flock to perennial losers and we have a gm that has been a huge part of creating this bad situation that we are in for the past decade or more
Top free agents aren't the way to turn a team into a winning organization. Haven't we learned after all these years?

We've all watched the last 3 games right? I'm pretty sure we're the only team this season to lose every single game by 3+ TDs. The only way we don't go 0-16 is if there is some kind of fluke where we get a couple of pick 6's or special teams TDs because this offense is going nowhere.

At this point were not waiting to see if we're getting the #1 overall pick we're waiting to see if we are the worst team in NFL history.
Had the receivers just caught the ball when it hit them right in the hands this game would have probably been close. We still probably would have lost, but it's not unfathomable to think we can beat another crappy team like the Jets or Redskins.

Back
Top Bottom