*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
That makes me vomit. I was set for a shopping spree with the new logo/colors. Now I can't buy anything. I can't believe they're actually going with that grotesque, effeminate F-ugly design. Why not just rip it off the ladies restroom at Sea World?

That is by far the ugliest logo in the league. At a time we should be excited about our good young team, we're going to be the laughing stock of the league. This is dummer than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. :(

That makes me vomit. I was set for a shopping spree with the new logo/colors. Now I can't buy anything. I can't believe they're actually going with that grotesque, effeminate F-ugly design. Why not just rip it off the ladies restroom at Sea World?

That is by far the ugliest logo in the league. At a time we should be excited about our good young team, we're going to be the laughing stock of the league. This is dummer than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. :(

As your such a good poster I can only assume this is all sarcasm :confused: . A logo is a logo, who cares? Our current one is hardly amazing.

Have to admit I'm not a huge fan at first glance. Of course I remember the feeling a similar way with the last logo change, so I'm sure this will grow on me.

Love the sun on the logo & Dolphin reminds me of the original logo, glad they lighten up the aqua a bit. Definitely will getting at least a cap for Draft day when it goes on sale.

Soft girly man logo:bobdole:

Yes because Dolphins in general have always been very manly/mancho animals haven't they, they rank up there with ponies and unicorns lol

Ticks all the boxes from the little information that has been let out (upturned tail, aqua more "bueish" etc.)

Not a fan, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Wow that blows. Jags did a MUCH nicer job with theirs

Back
Top Bottom