*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Re: Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I like it!
duzezu6y-1.jpg

Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!

Ugh, terrible. Could be faked.. Is it any different than the whale that originally was leaked?

If we win a SB with it, it'll already be my favorite.

it is very nice.... but fake jerseys arent exactly uncommon

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Love it. Much better than the current one, and better than the leaked version we saw earlier.

The problem is, many people already have their minds set to hate it... I think more people would like it had they seen the final version without ever seeing the abstract eyeless version in the wrong colors.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

The only thing I don't like is the new sun... I think it's too busy. Prefer the current sun

Love it. Much better than the current one, and better than the leaked version we saw earlier.

The problem is, main people already have their minds set to hate it... I think more people would like it had they seen the final version without ever seeing the abstract eyeless version in the wrong colors.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

The only thing I don't like is the new sun... I think it's too busy. Prefer the current sun

No matter what logo they pick some people will complain, you will never please everyone, dont even try

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom