*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Mmmm, just thinking...any chance we'll see the sunburst as a shoulder loop on the jersey?

Pasquale i loved your designs during the logo madness the last few months but I think it's time to let it go. The ship has sailed. Maybe you can get up with matt and wildbill to pitch some ideas on the finheaven rebranding.

When are they deciding to do it? I got several ideas but, I am going under knife on the 13th. I have a cyst on my Pancreas. I am going to have chemotherapy and radiation treatment to slow it down. Yes, my fellow finheaven fans PASQUALE will be off the boards for awhile. I need to get this under control or I am going to die. Cancer sucks guys and gals. It definitely kills and it hurts. God only know what's next. I am only 42. My wife and family are so scared. I am too. Thank you one and all. Go DOLPHINS!!!!!

When are they deciding to do it? I got several ideas but, I am going under knife on the 13th. I have a cyst on my Pancreas. I am going to have chemotherapy and radiation treatment to slow it down. Yes, my fellow finheaven fans PASQUALE will be off the boards for awhile. I need to get this under control or I am going to die. Cancer sucks guys and gals. It definitely kills and it hurts. God only know what's next. I am only 42. My wife and family are so scared. I am too. Thank you one and all. Go DOLPHINS!!!!!
Best of luck.

Wish you the best, and surely will see you back on this forums just before the season's kick off.

Go PASQUALE!!!

BUTT UGLY new logo! Go Retro!
P.S. Get better Pasquale! Hope it turns out to be the most benign form and CAN be treated!

Ben Volin via twitter just relayed what the uniform looks like verbatim to what was told to him, he is looking for a twitter mock ups, maybe someone can do one here based on the specs he just gave?

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP 8m
OK amateur uniform designers: I've been told what the new #Dolphins unis look like. I'll give you the specs, let's see who can mock them up?

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP 7m
Jerseys: All white (or all aqua), with "Dolphins" on the chest below the collar (but not in cursive)

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP 7m
Helmet: All white, white facemask, new logo, thick aqua stripe from front to back with orange trim on both sides

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP 6m
Pants: White, thick aqua stripe down the sides, orange trim

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP 6m
And either "Miami" or "Dolphins" on the tailbone, I forget which one

Ben Volin via twitter just relayed what the uniform looks like verbatim to what was told to him, he is looking for a twitter mock ups, maybe someone can do one here based on the specs he just gave?

Jerseys: All white (or all aqua), with "Dolphins" on the chest below the collar (but not in cursive)
Helmet: All white, white facemask, new logo, thick aqua stripe from front to back with orange trim on both sides
Pants: White, thick aqua stripe down the sides, orange trim
And either "Miami" or "Dolphins" on the tailbone, I forget which one

Just so people know, those were the tweets.

Back
Top Bottom