*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
@BenVolinPBP: No navy.... aqua numbers with orange trim RT @Buck_Fuffalo: @BenVolinPBP what about the numbers? Any navy blue?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

So it seems orange will be a bit more prominent as opposed to the Navy blue/black rumors. I'm happy.

Got my tattoo appointment for a week from tomorrow. Getting the new logo on my other arm opposite the old logo.

@BenVolinPBP: No navy.... aqua numbers with orange trim RT @Buck_Fuffalo: @BenVolinPBP what about the numbers? Any navy blue?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

So it seems orange will be a bit more prominent as opposed to the Navy blue/black rumors. I'm happy.

So some of the people who claimed to have inside information on the uniforms are wrong based upon what Ben is saying. I heard many people say there was almost no orange, heard teal lettering with navy trim on the white uniforms. Who's right, and who's wrong?

What Volin is talking about sounds like the original prototype version I've seen. It had the orange trim on the numbers and helmet (didn't see the pants). The newer version didn't have that orange trim. So either they modified the design from the "latest" version I saw or Volin saw the first version.

If that pants description is right, it matches the striping pattern we had from 1967-85...

What's the "fierce" element that everyone keeps talking about?

Here's our alternative logo for special games just leaked with artist rendition of what the helmet will look like View attachment 10373 View attachment 10374

LMAO!!!
Post of the year!

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Got my tattoo appointment for a week from tomorrow. Getting the new logo on my other arm opposite the old logo.

This logo will likely be a fad if merchandise sales go down. You might want to hold off a while on the tattoo..

This logo will likely be a fad if merchandise sales go down. You might want to hold off a while on the tattoo..

NFL policy says we're committed to the logo for five years no matter how much some people may hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible they floating around the black trimmed uni concept to throw people off the scent in case they leaked? Perhaps it all looks the same as that prototype, but with orange replacing the black.

I hope Volin's description is correct!

When are they deciding to do it? I got several ideas but, I am going under knife on the 13th. I have a cyst on my Pancreas. I am going to have chemotherapy and radiation treatment to slow it down. Yes, my fellow finheaven fans PASQUALE will be off the boards for awhile. I need to get this under control or I am going to die. Cancer sucks guys and gals. It definitely kills and it hurts. God only know what's next. I am only 42. My wife and family are so scared. I am too. Thank you one and all. Go DOLPHINS!!!!!

Good luck bro and get healthy.

So some of the people who claimed to have inside information on the uniforms are wrong based upon what Ben is saying. I heard many people say there was almost no orange, heard teal lettering with navy trim on the white uniforms. Who's right, and who's wrong?

There's no "claiming" to have inside information, here. Nobody here is claiming anything but me, and enough people on this forum (Walrus, the Site Owner, CKParrot) have seen proof that I'm not bull****ting to know I know what I'm talking about.

Ben Volin hasn't seen a picture - he had it described to him. And guess what he's describing? Something that I showed people a while ago - something that was the original mock up. The first uniform design. What he is describing makes complete sense to me, but he's behind the 8 ball. He's about 2 months ago.

They've been through THREE total mock ups since then. Ben Volin is a great beat writer and I believe him, but I'm convinced that he's gotten the old picture described to him.

Is it possible they floating around the black trimmed uni concept to throw people off the scent in case they leaked? Perhaps it all looks the same as that prototype, but with orange replacing the black.

I hope Volin's description is correct!

Hum, this would be rather interesting. I'm not in the meetings, but the guys I talk to directly are, and they just relay information. They've been ON TOP of me leaking anything (JT's mockups have them questioning me heavily) and they are so over the top cautious about information I don't think they'd be floating out false info.

Considering the prototype I showed others and I had showed to me as "this is our original idea" and then later replaced with "This is the new idea", and how much the original matches up... I'm convinced someone got ahold of the prototype, told Ben Volin, and bam. There you have it.

There's no "claiming" to have inside information, here. Nobody here is claiming anything but me, and enough people on this forum (Walrus, the Site Owner, CKParrot) have seen proof that I'm not bull****ting to know I know what I'm talking about.

Ben Volin hasn't seen a picture - he had it described to him. And guess what he's describing? Something that I showed people a while ago - something that was the original mock up. The first uniform design. What he is describing makes complete sense to me, but he's behind the 8 ball. He's about 2 months ago.

They've been through THREE total mock ups since then. Ben Volin is a great beat writer and I believe him, but I'm convinced that he's gotten the old picture described to him.

I'm sure you are right. What I can't understand is why they would forsake the first version that orange trim and decide to go with less orange and more navy? If they really wanted to go with the colors of the 70's and 80's then navy wouldn't even be in the scheme. Doesn't make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom