*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
First all I want to thank all of you for support that's family even though I may never know who you are or ever see you, I if feel it in my heart and soul because we are all MIAMI DOLPHINS fan who bleed AQUA, ORANGE, DARK NAVE BLUE AND WHITE. Now, I am going to post my version of the uniform which I think we will see on the 25th. I am working on them now. Give me a good hour I want to be prefect. Arrivederci. See you in few.

Any word on this?

I hate this logo more every time I see it and wish it a speedy death. Our old crappy logo was 100x better. Dolphin management incompetency on display yet again.

It looks like they updated the logo with the darker 00s aqua to create a sense of depth and shadow, while the new aqua is now a highlight. See the Brian Hartline interview on NFL.com

I am just happy the aqua is back and we are getting rid of the puke green jets look. The whites also should look great on tv.

Looks more like a highschool uniform to me. I think they could have done much better.

Angle of the logo on the helmet is not as bad as it could have been. So that's a minor positive.

I knew I wouldn't be pleased, once Nike got the NFL contract. The goal is to avoid disaster and embarrassment, more than any hope for an uptick. Throw Mike Dee into the equation and it could have been exponentially worse.

Every time I see the new logo I like it more. It's a thousand times better than our older logos and I'm glad the unis have less orange.

Angle of the logo on the helmet is not as bad as it could have been. So that's a minor positive.

I knew I wouldn't be pleased, once Nike got the NFL contract. The goal is to avoid disaster and embarrassment, more than any hope for an uptick. Throw Mike Dee into the equation and it could have been exponentially worse.
it is better than the Jets logo.

Back
Top Bottom