*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Like the stripe but I'm not a fan of this new light orange. I like the orange we had in those throwbacks we wore for the Dallas Thanksgiving game back with Ricky and Feidler.

Like the stripe but I'm not a fan of this new light orange. I like the orange we had in those throwbacks we wore for the Dallas Thanksgiving game back with Ricky and Feidler.

The orange on the new helmet and the orange on the throw back unis are pretty much the same color

So much better now.

The thing I don't like about blue line being so large is that, from afar, it looks more black than blue. They either need to make it smaller and the orange one bigger. Or put the blue line on the outside with the orange in between the blue and the aqua.

Angle of the logo on the helmet is not as bad as it could have been. So that's a minor positive.

I knew I wouldn't be pleased, once Nike got the NFL contract. The goal is to avoid disaster and embarrassment, more than any hope for an uptick. Throw Mike Dee into the equation and it could have been exponentially worse.

What about Nike and Mike Dee?

An actual raven looks tough:

common_raven_glamor-1.jpg

A sea hawk looks tough:

SeaHawk-1.jpg

It's impossible to make a dolphin look tough b/c it has a permanent smile:

dolphinpng-1.jpg

Some would call it a "Death Sneer"... :chuckle:

I totally agree that a dolphin doesn't have to look tough and you're doing it a disservice to try to force toughness on it.

A cartoony dolphin that isn't trying to look tough is going to look pretty weak, so i'm glad we went fairly abstract with our logo. I liked it from the beginning but it's growing on me even more now, looks amazing on the helmets.

Back
Top Bottom