Dolphins' New OLine | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' New OLine

I can accept that. I'm not sure Flo would want a rookie OT flanked by a rookie OG. The curve is pretty steep beside a vet OG.

Agreed. I am just hoping none of the Rookies are forced into those positions if they can't handle it.

The Dolphins improved the hell out of their guard position this offseason. I dont think that's at all debatable. That, alone, is going to win us more games. Also, weve got 2 legit NFL veteran RBs now. Drake is not a 'between the tackles' guy and he was our only veteran last year.
We've got a grinder and a burner and both will maximize what holes or edges our O-Line can give them. Last year our RBs really sucked.
We will have a much higher percentage of optimal down & distance situations vs previous years. I dont wanna have to be a DC trying to stop us on many 3rd and 4s or less. We got lots of 'poisons' for them to pick. Once Preston Williams is back at 100%, that's 2 guys that will pulverize single coverage. Then, double them and Wilson just smokes by a SS or LB, assuming Gisecki isnt running circles around the LB.
Jessie Davis, with much better guard play around him, probably does just fine as our RT in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom