Dolphins News and Notes Tensions Arise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins News and Notes Tensions Arise

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

• No fans at Training Camp
  • No agreement between players and teams (yet) in terms of player safety agreement (volume of testing etc)
  • Two events in stadium during TC for fans.
TC is close. But, they still have a decent amount to figure out and are back at it this morning. Rookies report Friday. We might need a FH TC reporter atop the parking garage with a good pair of binocs......I'll pencil myself in for a Saturday shift.

I guess the news is that it's full steam ahead. It's going to be rocky but I get the sense we're going to get football.

• No fans at Training Camp
  • No agreement between players and teams (yet) in terms of player safety agreement (volume of testing etc)
  • Two events in stadium during TC for fans.
TC is close. But, they still have a decent amount to figure out and are back at it this morning. Rookies report Friday. We might need a FH TC reporter atop the parking garage with a good pair of binocs......I'll pencil myself in for a Saturday shift.

I guess the news is that it's full steam ahead. It's going to be rocky but I get the sense we're going to get football.

Make sure you get Belichick grade Binoculars.

Got to be sure to use the best, if you want to see what's going on.

If you see someone in a dark blue hoodie running on the rooftops...that may be your man to quality equipment to look into practices.

The NFL and NFLPA continue to negotiate protocols for training camps, and a Monday or Tuesday resolution was believed to be in play. But states are starting to take measures to react to COVID-19’s midsummer surge. The NFL’s July 28 camp start date remains in place, but one team having to postpone its report window because of the virus would create a ripple effect the league would need to address.

Teams are not currently permitted to hold camps away from their respective facilities, but with Broward county — site of the Dolphins’ headquarters — being hit hard by the virus, the Dolphins are one of the teams whose plans may be forced to change.

What's the team make up for training camp and the season now that we have the COV issue? Bigger practice squad what?

Back
Top Bottom