Dolphins News! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins News!

Honestly I seriously doubt your opinion means much to Cam or Randy, only they know what they intend to do with Daunte. But if you want my opinion, and you probably don't, Daunte has 3 Pro Bowls under his belt, in 2004 he threw 36 or 39 TD's to only like 7 int's. To even compare him at his best to Green is just stupid. Not to give a guy like DC the chance to see if he can come back to his 2004 Pro Bowl form is just as stupid IMO. Green is one hit away from drooling 24/7 and never playing again, Daunte has over a year and a half of rehab on the knee and should be back to form next season.

Reconsider your hatred for Daunte and get real, because very likely, whether you like it or not, Daunte will be our QB next year. And if he lights it up and we win games, you'll be the first to jump on his bandwagon

Green joins Drew Bledsoe, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning,
Dan Marino and Warren Moon as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to pass for more than 4,000 yards in three or more seasons during their careers

As far as Daunte having 3 Pro bowls, Trent Green has two pro bowls. Last year was the first time it was reported the Green had suffered a concussion in fourteen NFL seasons.Green had four consecutive season of 90 plus QB ratings and three consecutive season in which he threw for 4,000 plus yds. Daunte only had two consecutive seasons with 90 plus Qb rating and one season which he threw 4,000 yds.

Now I clearly said I prefered Green over Daunte except for Dauntes rookie season and almost MVP season....

Couldn't agree with you more, we dont need any teams problem Qb's if we get a Qb I hope its Quinn from the draft or someone else we can groom.

I don't think Green is a problem by any stretch of the imagination. He is just old and will cost too much. Cleo is a better a choice for #2 and we can draft a QB prospect in the mid or late rounds.

Now I would like to comment on two things. First, Jeno James has always been mediocre at best last year was one of his worst seasons, either he restructure or goodbye. Now on another subject Green has been a solid starter in this league for years and very under rated, while i dont agree in trading draft picks for him, if he is realease I wouldnt mind him in a Dolphin Uniform. There is one thing for certain Green knows this offense like the back of his hand. Last, Sammy Morris sign the dotted line and DIelman Welcome to Miami

Isn't that three things?:tongue:

Whatever happens, this year with an offensive minded coach, things will be completely different from the troglodyte era of Wanny and Saban.

If we release Harrington, we do need a backup if DC isn't the real deal this year. Lemon has too many questions. I would welcome Green.

am I the only one who feels that the dolphins wont draft a qb this year? it doesnt seem like we will but i would hope that we quit band aiding the qb situation. here is the how i would like to see us deal with the qb situation. we should let lemon pledge be our starter and then use duante as our #2 guy and then draft a qb like kolb or stanton or quinn .
form here on out the dolphins should draft a qb every two or three years for delveoment reasons.

Back
Top Bottom