Dolphins News! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins News!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Team would like to retain Morris
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:24:11 -0800
Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins have told free agent RB Sammy Morris they would like to re-sign him.

Dolphins | Offensive guard a likely target in free agency
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:20:12 -0800
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins will likely pursue offensive guards in free agency.

Dolphins | James injury update
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:16:09 -0800
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins OG Jeno James (knee) continues to rehabilitate his right knee following a second in-season procedure in December. James is expected to make a full recovery for the start of the 2007 season.

Dolphins | Team could be interested in Green
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:01:37 -0800
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins according to a source, would have interest in acquiring Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green if he is placed on the trading block.

Chiefs | Green on the trade market?
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:37:26 -0800
Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have called teams offering QB Trent Green in a trade, according to a source.

Now I would like to comment on two things. First, Jeno James has always been mediocre at best last year was one of his worst seasons, either he restructure or goodbye. Now on another subject Green has been a solid starter in this league for years and very under rated, while i dont agree in trading draft picks for him, if he is realease I wouldnt mind him in a Dolphin Uniform. There is one thing for certain Green knows this offense like the back of his hand. Last, Sammy Morris sign the dotted line and DIelman Welcome to Miami

Dolphins | Team would like to retain Morris
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:24:11 -0800
Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins have told free agent RB Sammy Morris they would like to re-sign him.

Dolphins | Offensive guard a likely target in free agency
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:20:12 -0800
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins will likely pursue offensive guards in free agency.

Dolphins | James injury update
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:16:09 -0800
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins OG Jeno James (knee) continues to rehabilitate his right knee following a second in-season procedure in December. James is expected to make a full recovery for the start of the 2007 season.

Dolphins | Team could be interested in Green
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:01:37 -0800
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins according to a source, would have interest in acquiring Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green if he is placed on the trading block.

Chiefs | Green on the trade market?
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:37:26 -0800
Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have called teams offering QB Trent Green in a trade, according to a source.

Now I would like to comment on two things. First, Jeno James has always been mediocre at best last year was one of his worst seasons, either he restructure or goodbye. Now on another subject Green has been a solid starter in this league for years and very under rated, while i dont agree in trading draft picks for him, if he is realease I wouldnt mind him in a Dolphin Uniform. There is one thing for certain Green knows this offense like the back of his hand. Last, Sammy Morris sign the dotted line and DIelman Welcome to Miami

I could see James as a backup but thats about it. Now Green on the other hand I have to say NOOO!! He was hit so hard in the head last year he thought he was Batman. He may know the offense but he is about one hard hit away from getting coloring books every Christmas for the rest of his life....

We have Daunte and Cleo.....for the most part.....I am all for Daunte in '07....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

How does Green know this offense? And why is everybody so certain of Deilman will come to Miami? There are plenty of teams out there that can offer more money then us. He is not going to take a discount just to play with his old O-Line coach.

How does Green know this offense? And why is everybody so certain of Deilman will come to Miami? There are plenty of teams out there that can offer more money then us. He is not going to take a discount just to play with his old O-Line coach.

Supposedly Green and Cam were together at Washington or something like that....

Would love to have Dielman but like you said...more teams out there with a lot more money than us. Just because Cam coached him doesn't mean we get a friendly discount....would be nice but this would be all business....

How are you so certain?

Anyway I would not want Trent Green here.

Green would be a replacement for Harrington, if Harrington doesn't restructure his contract. Joey is not going to get paid as a starter in Miami anymore. If Green was released, and Joey would not restructure, then Joey woul dbe let go and Green signed at a lower price than Joey's current contract.

As far as Jeno goes, he has actually been pretty good at G for Miami. HOWEVER, he is definitely overpaid. He will have to restructure or go. I would love to see him restructure, McKinney get cut, and one of the better FA guards signed to replace McKinney.

Morris is a good resigning. And I guess that means Minor gets the axe if Ricky returns.

I'm still waiting for Welker's new contract. FA has to play out more before that happens I guess.

Man I can't wait till Fri.... These message boards are gonna light up like the 4th of July. I can see it now... Get him, need him, if we don't get them then the world will fall off its axis and the dolphins won't win 3 games....lmao.:sidelol: :sidelol:

This place is gonna be a mad house in 2 days....wait and see. Will be funnier than hell. People shouting ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA!!!! People wanting to sell their first and last born and maybe rent out the wife to get a player here. Not to mention people going at each others throats on these boards.... The Admins are gonna lose their mind warning people left and right....too funny...

Bring on FA, the draft and a lot of nice COLD BEER!!!!!!!

I think we all have had a little to much faith on Cpep. Before his injury he stunk it up in Minny. He gets injured and gets traded, and stinks it up here. Apparently everyone needs to see him stink it up one more time for you to realize how bad he has gotten. There is so much faith in Daunte right, then why do we want a QB in this draft so bad. Why did Mueller say if he had to draft a QB every year until he found the right one he would do it. You guys keep think after missing almost two years and a messed up knee Cpep is gonna come light it up.Cpep will comeback and have to get use to the game all over a game and learn how to be a pocket passer, something he has never been. Just remember your new Coach has no ties to him and doesnt need big arm QBs to score.....

Here are Cpep and Green stats side by side you tell me which one you prefer.....

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1599

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133263

Except for his Rookie year and his almost MVP year. Id take an Older Concus Green over and NON Mobile Cpep.

Supposedly Green and Cam were together at Washington or something like that....

Would love to have Dielman but like you said...more teams out there with a lot more money than us. Just because Cam coached him doesn't mean we get a friendly discount....would be nice but this would be all business....

Yeah I see the case with Dielman being, we'll bring him in, see that he wants more than Steve Hutchinson, then we'll abandon Dielman and talk to Eric Steinbach and find out that he wants to be paid like a Tackle because of his supposed-ability to. And then we'll finally settle on a guy like Derrick Dockery who wouldn't break the bank.

I think we all have had a little to much faith on Cpep. Before his injury he stunk it up in Minny. He gets injured and gets traded, and stinks it up here. Apparently everyone needs to see him stink it up one more time for you to realize how bad he has gotten. There is so much faith in Daunte right then why do we a QB in this draft so bad. Why did Mueller say if he had to draft a QB every year until he found the right one he would do it. You guys keep think after missing almost two years and a messed up knee Cpep is gonna come light it up. Just remember your new Coach has no ties to him and doesnt need big arm QBs to score.....

Here are Cpep and Green stats side by side you tell me which one you prefer.....

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1599

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133263

Except for his Rookie year and his almost MVP year Id take Green.

Honestly I seriously doubt your opinion means much to Cam or Randy, only they know what they intend to do with Daunte. But if you want my opinion, and you probably don't, Daunte has 3 Pro Bowls under his belt, in 2004 he threw 36 or 39 TD's to only like 7 int's. To even compare him at his best to Green is just stupid. Not to give a guy like DC the chance to see if he can come back to his 2004 Pro Bowl form is just as stupid IMO. Green is one hit away from drooling 24/7 and never playing again, Daunte has over a year and a half of rehab on the knee and should be back to form next season.

Reconsider your hatred for Daunte and get real, because very likely, whether you like it or not, Daunte will be our QB next year. And if he lights it up and we win games, you'll be the first to jump on his bandwagon.

Yeah I see the case with Dielman being, we'll bring him in, see that he wants more than Steve Hutchinson, then we'll abandon Dielman and talk to Eric Steinbach and find out that he wants to be paid like a Tackle because of his supposed-ability to. And then we'll finally settle on a guy like Derrick Dockery who wouldn't break the bank.

That sounds about right. All par for the process.... They all want the money but will visit all potential teams to guage where the money or best dollar amount is and go there.....

Back
Top Bottom