Dolphins Next Qb....tom Brady? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Next Qb....tom Brady?

Finner89

Active Roster
Reaction score
Let's assume Brady is somehow up for a trade or release this off-season. Should the Fins bring him in to start in 2019?

This is assuming that the next franchise QB will be the back up. It's also assuming Brady is still healthy ,and the Fins are a star QB away from being SB contenders.

A lot of what if's. Would you still be a fan if Brady was the QB? Would we be SB contenders?

LOL, I would almost say there is no way that this would ever happen........but I never thought Pennington would be a Phin and Montana would be anything but a 49'er. I think Brady, similar to Marino would not play for another team, even if there is a chance to.

I'm a NO but folks do realize that if Tanny was to go down in 2018, we decided to move on from him (hypothetical I think he will succeed) and Brady was available and could give us just 2 shots at the SB it would be worth it. Did anyone see the stats Jackson had about your chances of drafting a good QB? They really suck. Made me think any team that even bothers drafting QB after round 1 is dumb, that's how low the odds of hitting on one. Even the ones he cited as successful aren't that good in my eyes. It's hard to find a good QB, if something were to happen to Ryan a 42 and or 43 year old Brady would easily be the best we could get and if he could get us a shot at a championship it would be worth it.

Not a fan, but i could see it happening if Brady got screwed over big time by Coach Bill or Kraft - where better to go get your revenge? Indy/NE rivalry is not what it was.

Of course Brady's missus would have to sign off, and most accounts have her strongly urging him to hang 'em up soon.

Imagine Brady was somehow available and wanted to play for Miami to get back at New England and Miami passed because of Tannehill.

Talk about a PR disaster LOL

Imagine Brady was somehow available and wanted to play for Miami to get back at New England and Miami passed because of Tannehill.

Talk about a PR disaster LOL

I don't think it would be that bad. Only the idiots would complain.

No self respecting Dolphins fan should ever want him QBing their team.

Even if you guaranteed me a title, I wouldn't want it like that. There wouldn't be much satisfaction. The Dolphins have never won a title in my life time (going on 38 years), I'd be willing to wait for it to happen organically.

Tom Brady?..... When he retires, why in the world would he go to another team?

Back
Top Bottom