Dolphins Next Qb....tom Brady? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Next Qb....tom Brady?

ways-to-smoke-weed_gas-mask-bong.jpg

I don't think it would be that bad. Only the idiots would complain.

No self respecting Dolphins fan should ever want him QBing their team.

Even if you guaranteed me a title, I wouldn't want it like that. There wouldn't be much satisfaction. The Dolphins have never won a title in my life time (going on 38 years), I'd be willing to wait for it to happen organically.

If we were guaranteed a title I would gladly welcome Tom Brady, hatred towards 1 player does not trump team accomplishments especially the ultimate team accomplishment that beautiful beautiful super bow trophy.

I team in the building process adding a 42 year old quarterback would make no sense to me. If and when Miami was ready to seriously compete Brady would be in his mid-40's.

It would have been more interesting had you left open the answer instead of suggesting Tom Brady. Maybe it would have sparked some discussion on what the Dolphins do if they have a setback with Tannehill. Also, what is the long term plan after 2019?

I would rather watch 5 hours more of that lady sitting on the Statue of Liberty again.

Let's assume Brady is somehow up for a trade or release this off-season. Should the Fins bring him in to start in 2019?

Sure, but we shouldn't pay him above what his position typically makes … so how much does a waterboy job pay these days?

I feel dirty having just read this thread.

Back
Top Bottom