Dolphins Next Qb....tom Brady? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Next Qb....tom Brady?

LOL, I would almost say there is no way that this would ever happen........but I never thought Pennington would be a Phin and Montana would be anything but a 49'er. I think Brady, similar to Marino would not play for another team, even if there is a chance to.

I'm sure the Vikings thought the same thing about Brett Favre when he was in green bay still.

I cant believe so many people on here would pass on this fantasy/thought. Sans peyton manning before he re set the record books in Denver and took them to two superbowls. Unbelievable guys, simply unreal.

I cant believe so many people on here would pass on this fantasy/thought. Sans peyton manning before he re set the record books in Denver and took them to two superbowls. Unbelievable guys, simply unreal.

Agreed...someone even said they wouldn't take Brady even if it GUARANTEED a super bowl win...thats bordering on insanity...hate 1 player so bad you wouldn't even let him on the team if it guaranteed a SB lol?

Can't wait for the season to start, so we don't have to read fairy tale threads like this anymore!

I don't think it would be that bad. Only the idiots would complain.

No self respecting Dolphins fan should ever want him QBing their team.

Even if you guaranteed me a title, I wouldn't want it like that. There wouldn't be much satisfaction. The Dolphins have never won a title in my life time (going on 38 years), I'd be willing to wait for it to happen organically.

Yeah I think it all depends - if we did sign him he'd probably fall off the 40yr old cliff. If we passed, he'd land in Cleveland and light up the league for 4 more years and couple rings.

I mean hey that wouldn't be a bad thing to imagine but we have Tannehill now and Brady will probably retire after his contract is up.

giphy.gif

He has nothing to play for. His best way to help the Pats at this point is get traded for two number ones and retire in game five.

I have never seen qb who is getting better w age. brady is still best qb in nfl

Does his deal come up soon or something? Or do we expect the Pats to get angry about Tom not winning them the last Super Bowl for lack of trying

This would never, ever happen. It's just a hypothetical, I've learned many here do not like hypotheticals very much. We aren't ever getting Tom Brady in Miami but anyone who can't admit that if Tanny tears up his knee again we probably move on from him and Tom Brady at 42 and 43 would give us a better shot at a title than any QB we could possibly draft regardless of how long they stay is in denial. The chances of hitting on a QB are that slim. Even fool proof Luck wasn't as sure a bet as he was supposed to be and based off Jackson's article even taking a QB in rounds 4 through 7 is idiotic. You have virtually no chance to hit despite a guy like Brady being a sixth rounder.

Even the guys Jackson cited as hits aren't that impressive. It's tough to get a QB guys.

Back
Top Bottom