Dolphins not expecting DB Jomal Wiltz available for Week 4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not expecting DB Jomal Wiltz available for Week 4

Davis said his elbow isn't as sore as expected. He's day to day but that was pretty good news. I think he'll play.

What/who is "etx."?

Does Jones line up this week? So then McCain to slot? Who takes Witz spot- Lammons?

People can complain about Wiltz but I will say it’s similar to losing a Davis on the line, whoever is behind him isn’t better.. I know I could live without ever seeing Aikens on D again..

Does Jones line up this week? So then McCain to slot? Who takes Witz spot- Lammons?

People can complain about Wiltz but I will say it’s similar to losing a Davis on the line, whoever is behind him isn’t better.. I know I could live without ever seeing Aikens on D again..

You and me both. unfortunately he’s playing on d and playing eye sore ball

We can add corner and safety to where this team is now deficient

If it means more snaps for lammons....then no good.

They just released Tank, maybe they call up a Needham from the ps .Yuck
Newham didn't look good in pre season to me. But damn, lammons is a horrible tackler and literally takes himself out of position the majority of the time.

I was asking about "etx." What does etx mean?

I meant in light of Wiltz injury what other players would also have to move around or what the plan would be...in the secondary...

He doesn’t understand it’s a typo for etc. or maybe he does and he likes taking time off your life you can never get back.

He doesn’t understand it’s a typo for etc. or maybe he does and he likes taking time off your life you can never get back.
I actually saw "etx." in several posts and thought I was missing something.

If it was just a typo for for "etc." my apologies.

The Dolphins have signed offensive tackle Andrew Donnal and released defensive end Tank Carradine.

Hope it’s not an indication that Davis will be out a while

The Dolphins have signed offensive tackle Andrew Donnal and released defensive end Tank Carradine.

Hope it’s not an indication that Davis will be out a while
Well, we did sign Gerald Willis back to the practice squad yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom