Dolphins Not Interested In Trading For Rosen | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Not Interested In Trading For Rosen

Eli Manning was my comp for Rosen. He excels on 11-20 yard throws, but he's very bad at throwing deep, and he's too inconsistent on "gimme" throws (< 10 yards). When you factor in his limitations, you have a flawed QB. That doesn't mean he can't find some success in the right situation, but he'll always be a limiting factor.

if Rosen can play it steel. 3rd rd pick for this guy. nothing lose. go fins

As Armano Salguero said on Twitter this could be a win win for the fins. Trade for Rosen for a 3rd or less and get a RD1 QB that could still live up to that billing solving the franchise QB hole or he sucks and we stick to targeting Tua.

The only thing we don't want is somewhere in the middle. It's a gamble but one that could pay off.

I disagree. The absolute worst thing that can happen, and also the likeliest outcome, is that Rosen becomes another Tannehill. He isn’t terrible, but isn’t good enough to consistently beat good teams, so we stay in the 7-9 win range and have another 10 years of futility.

That’s a hard pass from me.

Just to make the draft more fun I would love for Rosen to go the Giants.

Funny thing is every year the draft is extremely overblown. The shiny new toys are always better than the last ones. I've heard Rosen would be the best QB in the 2019 draft but NOBODY here would buy that because he's not a shiny new toy anymore. This whole draft hype preiod is hilarious.

Funny thing is every year the draft is extremely overblown. The shiny new toys are always better than the last ones. I've heard Rosen would be the best QB in the 2019 draft but NOBODY here would buy that because he's not a shiny new toy anymore. This whole draft hype preiod is hilarious.

I agree 100% with ya. Every year it is the next best thing!! Just like mocks this year have us drafting a RB mid to late. Why? Drake when given the chance is very good. Look at Ballage when he got a chance. Same with RB from New England that just slipped my mind. All produced when given a chance. Same goes for QBs. Draft 1 this year or next and no matter what there will be a new shiny toy the next year and year after. Just find the QB the coaches want and let's roll!

I would remind these posters that just because 4 QBs were selected high in last years draft doesn’t mean squat there were some players who were drafted because teams had needs - rd1 QB for a 3rd rd pick talk is ridiculous - apples to oranges

That was not stellar GM work and the best athlete / QB went to Balt and was too much of a risk to be selected much earlier

Aww but man, it sure is fun.

And reading some of the knowledge/analysis on here is IMO very educational.

I learn something new every day. I read a name being thrown around that I don’t know much about and I go research it.

I thinks it’s a blast.

I prefer it to the aftermath of people declaring that they are done with this team the very second the selection is in which we all know is a freakin certainty.

Aww but man, it sure is fun.

And reading some of the knowledge/analysis on here is IMO very educational.

I learn something new every day. I read a name being thrown around that I don’t know much about and I go research it.

I thinks it’s a blast.

I prefer it to the aftermath of people declaring that they are done with this team the very second the selection is in which we all know is a freakin certainty.

Well what's going to happen here is basically if we don't get Murray, Haskins, Lock or Jones some posters will implode. To me it will be a good thing that the regime stuck to their supposed plan and will go after a QB next year. If they pass on the 4 this year it tells me they didn't love any of them and didn't take one as a panic and hope type of move. There will be posters who love each of these QB's and be pissed beyond belief if we don't get any of them. God forbid one of them has a couple of good games to start out 2019 :).

Well what's going to happen here is basically if we don't get Murray, Haskins, Lock or Jones some posters will implode. To me it will be a good thing that the regime stuck to their supposed plan and will go after a QB next year. If they pass on the 4 this year it tells me they didn't love any of them and didn't take one as a panic and hope type of move. There will be posters who love each of these QB's and be pissed beyond belief if we don't get any of them. God forbid one of them has a couple of good games to start out 2019 :).

Not me, brother.

Since I have no idea on what these guys will turn out to be in the NFL AND we have a need at most every position on a rebuilding team, I’m good with whatever decision they make.

It’s hard to judge a decision when we have yet to know what direction the regime is moving in so I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe that’s why I’m finding this so fun. I’m chillaxen.

QB? Yes please.
DL? Need one of those.
OL? Very important.
LB? Don’t mind if I do.
CB? I’m there.

Back
Top Bottom