Dolphins Not Interested In Trading For Rosen | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Not Interested In Trading For Rosen

I wanted Rosen over all of last years quarterbacks. I still do. With the right situation he could be special. Baker excelled but Kitchens was a good fit. I would be estatic if we got him for a second round pick.

I wanted Rosen over all of last years quarterbacks. I still do. With the right situation he could be special. Baker excelled but Kitchens was a good fit. I would be estatic if we got him for a second round pick.
All day. Was the most ready prospect last year and yes he didn't have a good rookie yr but we are talking about a ROOKIE in the most complex position in all of sports.

As I mentioned last week during the combine, they are dragging Josh Rosen through the mud.

They need to make a statement for Rosen's mindset. a handful of sources have said he is being quietly shopped but the Cards wont come out and confirm it or in some cases came out and said they aren't shopping Rosen.

Is it possible they are looking to drive the asking price for the #1 pick as high as possible and don't take Murray?? Or they are taking Murray and want to keep Rosen and trade him at a later date???

I'm all for trading for Rosen if the price is right. Why the **** not?

I'm all for trading for Rosen if the price is right. Why the **** not?

There was some chatter on I think CBS blog site that the New England Patriots have the ammo and the need to trade for Josh Rosen and it does make sense. Let him sit behind Brady for a season.

Brady definitely isn't getting any younger and he's one major blindside from saying enough is enough.

The difficulty with trading for Rosen is it goes against the human nature these GMs have of "being right". Everyone who passed on Rosen or was in trade up range but didn't trade up to get him spent last season saying, "See, I told you he wasn't worth that pick". Suddenly tossing a draft pick to the Cardinals for him requires a bit of humility and out-of-the-box thinking for how that can be spun INTERNALLY. "Wait, suddenly he is good enough to be on our team" is a question that every GM that falls in this category will have to answer confidently that trades for him.

This is why I could see a team at the back end of the draft last year, who didn't have a realistic shot for him trading for him, getting him and making him a backup. He would benefit from the learning under a vet and would be put in a much better position to succeed. He actually makes a whole lot of sense in a place like Pittsburgh.

Would be disappointed if we don’t offer a 3rd for him. Everything I’ve read says his value is about a third round pick. He was in a terrible situation last year and just turned 22 a few days ago. Trade a third for Rosen, start him and if he doesn’t shine then draft a qb in the 1st next year. If his value is truly only a third then we’d be nuts to not do it.

Back
Top Bottom