Dolphins not on TV | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not on TV

Just add all the Dolphins games to your you tube tv library and it will automatically record every dolphins game no matter what time it shows. Also, if you want to watch the game live and it’s not in your area then go get Nvidia shield and install Kodi.

Buy a DVR and record the replays or live games.

I don’t understand why nobody invents some form of box or something that you can record to something like a tape.
You could tape things, watch them and then tape over them.
You could even program a start and finish time, wouldn’t that be funny if a program started or finished late
In fact I’m off to the patent office right now

I don’t understand why nobody invents some form of box or something that you can record to something like a tape.
You could tape things, watch them and then tape over them.
You could even program a start and finish time, wouldn’t that be funny if a program started or finished late
In fact I’m off to the patent office right now
they sell computer disks that you can record over I would imagine video is the same!

NFL.com has a free 7 day trial and you can stream Miami games or smart cast it to a smart tv. The 9.99 plan gets you all out of market games. I’m going to sign up for the season instead of Sunday ticket.

NFL.com has a free 7 day trial and you can stream Miami games or smart cast it to a smart tv. The 9.99 plan gets you all out of market games. I’m going to sign up for the season instead of Sunday ticket.
You might want to call DirecTV first. I called their loyalty dept yesterday and asked if there were any promos on my acct. They gave me Sunday Ticket for free.

From what I understand its only out of market PRESEASON games and in-market and prime time games for the regular season. I would double check...

You might want to call DirecTV first. I called their loyalty dept yesterday and asked if there were any promos on my acct. They gave me Sunday Ticket for free.
I think they are doing that for all directv customers to try and keep them as customers, I got the same thing and didn’t even have to call them…they are losing thousands of customers and are doing all kinds of promos to try and keep them

Guys brother @DOLFANMIKE streams the game on discord

Then post your comments in the game day thread

Guys brother @DOLFANMIKE streams the game on discord

Then post your comments in the game day thread
True!
We had almost 40 Dolfans watching vs the Bucs. We have about 50 registered now for the Raiders game Saturday

You had to call? This is the first year I didn't have to call them. They sent me an email a month ago to tell me I was getting it for free. I'm not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom