Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

Ross cannot keep losing these attempts to hire a guy. It is so bad.

I will say this though…I will wait for way more **** to come out. I am sure we will hear they never offered him the gig and reporters will say he was.

In the end, if Ross was going to simply keep Aponte and Joe around…PROMOTE ****ING BRIAN GAINE.

<+++++++++ Pretty Good Closer

The thing is, if you and your people are closing him along the line (asking his candid feedback, eliciting his agreement to positive statements you're making about the job and career prospects, probing for, addressing and then legitimately addressing objections with his feedback , especially hidden ones all along the way, the final close (aka "yes") is actually organic and not boiling down to an all or nothing proposition.

If he is truly their guy they should never had let him leave Davie without a contract. Like you say Hayden close the deal . Give him whatever he wants and be done with it.

I don't believe any of this is true. why would a guy come interview for 2 days for a position then get offered it and then turn them down 40 minutes later. I smell B.S.

Pats already beat us down yearly so I don't know what they could have learned. I was kinda hoping for the opposite, that we would learn something about success.

Ross has never been able to hire even ONE guy he's aimed to hire as a 'first choice'. Not once. ****ing loser asshole.

And now the Pats know a little more about us as well.

Lots of top secrets in those meetings considering none of the people in the interview sessions were actual football people.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Ross has never been able to hire even ONE guy he's aimed to hire as a 'first choice'. Not once. ****ing loser asshole.

Yet, if he cleaned house, he WOULD close. That is his problem. Did not fire Tony, Harbaugh did not give him the time of day. Wanted Jeff Fisher, Fisher wanted his own GM…nope, got to keep Ireland. Might have wanted Caserio, nope have to keep Joe and Dawn.

That is his issue.

It wasn't a good sign when it was leaked that we offered him the job but at least it didn't drag on for days.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m

Nick Caserio has decided he’s staying in New England after being offered the #Dolphins GM job, per source

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m

...And NFL Net's Ian Rapoport reports Caserio has turned down Dolphins GM job and will stay with Patriots.

I don't believe any of this is true. why would a guy come interview for 2 days for a position then get offered it and then turn them down 40 minutes later. I smell B.S.

possible when they offered, he had his demands about power, Dolphins wouldn't meet demands and he bounced

Back
Top Bottom