Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

Lots of top secrets in those meetings considering none of the people in the interview sessions were actual football people.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Yet, if he cleaned house, he WOULD close. That is his problem. Did not fire Tony, Harbaugh did not give him the time of day. Wanted Jeff Fisher, Fisher wanted his own GM…nope, got to keep Ireland. Might have wanted Caserio, nope have to keep Joe and Dawn.

That is his issue.

Yep. He never learns...

Under Ross' ownership this organization has become an absolute laughing stock.

This needed a new thread?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 49s

Credit to @NBCdianna on the initial report on Caserio getting offered the Dolphin job. Clearly, Miami is moving fast.

I as just listening to 560 WQAM Nick Caserio did not turn the job.. whoever said that is full of crap. He is expected to take the job. They are working out a contract with his agent.

Well, there's another that doesn't want anything to do with the Dolphins. Ugh!!!

I hope him being offered the job and declining the offer is not true. But just think about how many players come in here and punk us so they can get a better deal with another team? God thing the burnt the Zanders bridge..............

So I walk in the door with a bag of tacos from my favorite taco food truck. Check finheaven. No news on Caserio. I eat the tacos, get a reload of my beverage. Check finheaven again... and not only have we offered him the job but he turned us down.

All in the time it takes to eat tacos.

Back
Top Bottom