Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/NBCdianna
Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 10m

Offer has been made by the Dolphins to hire Caserio. He has yet to make decision. #dolphins #miam

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 16m

Source in Miami: Dolphins have offered GM job to Patriots director of pro personnel Nick Caserio.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 16m

Source also says nothing has been finalized. Should know more in the next 24 hours. #dolphins

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch him turn us down. Would be our luck. Wonder if Gaine will want to stay with Dolphins since he was passed over for promotion

I hope he takes it so we can get this mess behind us i'm sick of getting hosed by the media

Hope he takes it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this isn't another "newsworthy" Daytona scoop, I dunno what is :idk:

Unfortunately in the real world an offer is half the battle; There should be a search firm managing this process, reinforcing the benefits and advising about the statistical downsides of using the offer to draw a counter. I'm concerned there's no oversight control at this point. Personally if I were Ross I'd have closed him on the spot: "If you're telling me you have no misgivings about the organizational setup, are excited about the prospects of rebuilding this house already with a strong foundation, what offer specifics would you need to accept within 24 hours?"

Ah what the hell. Let me get on the first page. Hope whoever they hire we get some new scouts or how else does talent evaluation really change.

How is it that it leaks that we offered him a job? Without having gotten an answer one way or another? what the ****.

I am not getting my hopes up until he officially signs on the dotted line. And then I will hope and pray that he is the guy to get us out of the crap hole we have been stuck in for far too long.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

How is it that it leaks that we offered him a job? Without having gotten an answer one way or another? what the ****.

It's Armando, he knows everything. Ross probably called and told him. LOL

There is the possibility that he goes back to Belichick and Kraft and tries to squeeze them for the same role in New England. I can't see Belichick wanting to relinquish any power or want to change the Patriot org structure. But it is possible. One of the attributes that we would expect in a GM is a strong negotiator.He is probably in the unique position of having two billionaires competing for his services. A shrewd negotiator doesn't rush to a decision, sleep on it and announce decision in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom