Dolphins officially announcing staff hires | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins officially announcing staff hires

I hope, the Gailey hire wasn't some feeble attempt to satisfy Ryan Fitzpatrick, in order to keep him from retiring. Fitzpatrick had one of his best seasons under O'Shea. What gives? This has a dinosaur feeling to it. Out with the new and younger, up and coming coaches, in favor of the old dinosaurs. As long as it doesn't turn into Baccala, everything hopefully will turn out, to be exactly what Flores envisions?

These coaches do nothing for my confidence going forward...so seems like a big step backward
Add that to a 38 year old QB who's M.O. is inconsistency game to game and year to year sure stomps on the tail end of the season's highs and the future picks coming
The article said 'he was brought in to identify and mentor the starter at QB'. (paraphrased)

Who is excited?
C1GRGN1XcAAep05.jpg

Er, um ... well ...

Did you read the article? Nowhere did he say that Fitz was "THE QB".
Look at the recent hires. Seems like the trying to build the offense around him. I would be very pleasantly surprised if he’s not starting for us in 2020

Look at the recent hires. Seems like the trying to build the offense around him. I would be very pleasantly surprised if he’s not starting for us in 2020
He may, or may not be the opening day starter, but nobody is "building" their team "around" a 38 yr old journeyman QB.

Even if they were, it would have made more sense to keep the status quo, in that case.

Its good that Flores gets to pick his hand picked coaches.

Gase always had a issue hanging on to coaches that weren't good but seemed like up and coming coaches by the media(Matt Burke)

If Boyer moved from DB coach to DC, and one of the new guys is assistant DB coach, then who is the lead DB coach?

Back
Top Bottom