Dolphins OL- Who Shows Up vs Raiders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins OL- Who Shows Up vs Raiders?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
In PS #1 Jackson and Kindley were tops in pass pro with no one blocking on the run. This week, guessing starters play at least a half What are your expectations?

I'm lookin for Armstead and Williams to be themselves. I am hoping for Jackson and Kindley to continue from week #1 and Hunt to kick ass and Liam to step up some (Kindley is now pushing).

What ya lookin for?

I expect 4 of our starters to get limited reps and Armstead to be on the sideline. I’d also point out that Liam only played 11 snaps because he is the starting LG. Kindley looked overweight and slow anytime he was asked to move. Not really what you are looking for in a zone blocking scheme. His pass-pro score was high because he faced backups playing vanilla defense. He is a huge guy; he won’t give up a straight path to the QB.

In PS #1 Jackson and Kindley were tops in pass pro with no one blocking on the run. This week, guessing starters play at least a half What are your expectations?

I'm lookin for Armstead and Williams to be themselves. I am hoping for Jackson and Kindley to continue from week #1 and Hunt to kick ass and Liam to step up some (Kindley is now pushing).

What ya lookin for?
Exactly the same!

I expect 4 of our starters to get limited reps and Armstead to be on the sideline. I’d also point out that Liam only played 11 snaps because he is the starting LG. Kindley looked overweight and slow anytime he was asked to move. Not really what you are looking for in a zone blocking scheme. His pass-pro score was high because he faced backups playing vanilla defense. He is a huge guy; he won’t give up a straight path to the QB.

In all due respect, Kindley looked good in pass protect vs a vanilla D and backups. Liam and Hunt looked terrible in their 8 pass pro's and Jackson looked good.

I'm not gonna try to out guess our HC and S & C coach on a players weight as they forgot more than I know about it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom