Dolphins on the clock right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins on the clock right now

I'm a little leery of Golden Tate as well. But even more leery of Brandon LaFell and unfortunately, I think this front office really likes LaFell.

I'm a little leery of Golden Tate as well. But even more leery of Brandon LaFell and unfortunately, I think this front office really likes LaFell.
On the money ck. I would prefer to stay away from both but I know the front office likes LaFell because hoops met with Ireland and Ross he told me Ireland talked about LaFell as a possible receiver for the Dolphins.

I think the trifecta is playing poker by intentionally showing interest in prospects to misguide other teams. They probably don't like Lafell at all, who knows.

On the money ck. I would prefer to stay away from both but I know the front office likes LaFell because hoops met with Ireland and Ross he told me Ireland talked about LaFell as a possible receiver for the Dolphins.

Yes I'm familiar with that. And since then they've had several meetings with LaFell and scouted him very heavily and there's been inside word that they're very interested.

If we never had Hagan on our roster, I'd probably feel better about Lafell as a prospect.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a very good NFL player. Don't want him in Miami.

i'm a little uneasy about tate also...but please god no brandon lafell especially at #43...i'm gonna puke

when i said the words wide receiver to ireland lafells name was the first one out of his mouth...

What is it about LaFell you don't like?

I don't think he's a great athlete, I've never seen him be particularly good outrunning people on the vertical. The biggest problem I have with him is I don't think he tracks the football in the air with his eyes very well, and when you combine that with his small hands and the propensity to drop balls, it paints an ugly picture at the next level.

i don't think he's gonna get vertical on anyone...i think he can be an effective player around the los...quick throws screens etc...there's some burst there...

provided he catches the darn ball...

his down the field ball awareness is really lacking imo...

I think he'll be effective coming back to the football, maybe with some RAC plays. He has the makings of a good possession receiver at the next level.

Provided he can track the ball in the air and catch it consistently, which he's never showed me he can do.

At that point you've got a possession receiver that doesn't consistently possess the ball. That = problem.

Back
Top Bottom