Dolphins Over-Under Is Set | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Over-Under Is Set

I just bet the same grand straight up.
Yeah but do you know what kind of value they be offerin? Not yet available on my sportselect futures - But I’ll be watching closely… This one seems like a no-brainer Over even if Tua misses a few games…. Might actually be able to cash by week 13! Haha. Sounds like maybe 1000 wins a thousand?

I saw this and placed a substantial wager on our team. I expected at least a point higher. 9.5 is low.
Why, because we are paper champions again? We continually prove all the critics right every year. Until we change that, the outside view of us will remain the same

Oi!

I think I might be one of the few here who have never stuck my toe into that pool.

Every year, someone will ask me if I want in... but geez, I'm a counter-puncher, not a standup comic!
The FHMM Championship Duel?!!

Please tell me more!

It's early. I'm just waking up. Haven't had my first Sunday morning Bailey's and coffee yet.

But, I like our RB situation. Sorry
Ha ha I had the same problem in another post earlier today…! OK no worries deep. Go ahead and pour yourself an extra couple a fingers a Bailey’s… Tell your wife it’s on Stevie why01.

She’ll thank me for it! Ha ha And I Ithat in the nice way… Not the way some dogs a war round here will interpret it!🤠 🐶

Back
Top Bottom