Dolphins Over-Under Is Set | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Over-Under Is Set

Why, because we are paper champions again? We continually prove all the critics right every year. Until we change that, the outside view of us will remain the same
Well you are entitled. Along with your view would you care to back it up with a wager? Nothing big as it is among fellow fans, just $20?
Money and mouth are always a fair comparison.

Is it now?
We just won 9 games and 5 of the games we lost were by 3 points or less. Fangio's D plus our D additions equal another 3 wins easy. Plus when Tua did get injured, it wasn't due to OL but him trying to make something happen so you would think his training on falling better should help him avoid injury. I could be wrong but, that's what I'm going with.

This team is a perpetual 8-10 win team. 9.5 wins is in the meaty part of the curve. Nothing is a sure thing with this team. I would never bet on them

We just won 9 games and 5 of the games we lost were by 3 points or less. Fangio's D plus our D additions equal another 3 wins easy. Plus when Tua did get injured, it wasn't due to OL but him trying to make something happen so you would think his training on falling better should help him avoid injury. I could be wrong but, that's what I'm going with.
Brother brother brother, the additions of this person or that person don't equal mierda! You should know that loco... every situation is different every year. Tua learning ju jitsu doesn't mean anything either. Just means he's learning ju jitsu. Doesn't mean he's going to fall any different than the year before. It's one thing to learn it when your training, it's another to actually do it in the heat of a game. I am no doubt jaded from this team, I swear I'm really hoping for bigger and better things, I've just learned to temper my expectations very well I guess. But for everybody's sake, hopefully your right

Brother brother brother, the additions of this person or that person don't equal mierda! You should know that loco... every situation is different every year. Tua learning ju jitsu doesn't mean anything either. Just means he's learning ju jitsu. Doesn't mean he's going to fall any different than the year before. It's one thing to learn it when your training, it's another to actually do it in the heat of a game. I am no doubt jaded from this team, I swear I'm really hoping for bigger and better things, I've just learned to temper my expectations very well I guess. But for everybody's sake, hopefully your right
So no additions improve us? Should have just not gotten any of them and hoped the chicken bones tossed at the wall would propel us to victory. Got it.

Literally preposterous

This team is a perpetual 8-10 win team. 9.5 wins is in the meaty part of the curve. Nothing is a sure thing with this team. I would never bet on them
Hey Canes! now I see the ZO6 Ha ha… I’m putting $1000 down asap. Easy Money and we can all revisit that later…

Now I got myself thinking about “Easy Livin” by Uriah Heep! 💵 and a course Easy Rider 🤡. Hey Easy! how’s this Sunday treatin ya?

Last edited:
WTH? Did you just say you could be wrong?

fred-sanford-heart-attack.gif

mLOL

Only way I'm touching that over is if I felt Mike White could get us 10 wins. Until Tua shows he can stay healthy, I ain't betting on that happening.

I'm just posting facts.
Right. So they can’t ascend? It’s not possible? What’s with the perennial glass half empty thing? Bunch of posters in here, no matter what the good news is are eternally lined up to piss in people’s cheerios. I’ve extended the olive branch but you need to get out if your cry closet to grab it.

Back
Top Bottom