Dolphins Over-Under Is Set | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Over-Under Is Set

Right. So they can’t ascend? It’s not possible? What’s with the perennial glass half empty thing? Bunch of posters in here, no matter what the good news is are eternally lined up to piss in people’s cheerios. I’ve extended the olive branch but you need to get out if your cry closet to grab it.
I didn't say they can't ascend. I just said that I personally wouldn't put money on it. Now, do I think they will win more than 10 games next year? Yes, 100% but I wouldn't bet on it. That's all I'm saying. So kindly remove your foot from my anus.

I didn't say they can't ascend. I just said that I personally wouldn't put money on it. Now, do I think they will win more than 10 games next year? Yes, 100% but I wouldn't bet on it. That's all I'm saying. So kindly remove your foot from my anus.
Freaking A bro. Good on ya.

Home
Buffalo
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Denver Broncos
Las Vegas Raiders
Tennesse Titans
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers

Away
Buffalo
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Baltimore Ravens
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders

I cannot see this team not winning 10 games vs this schedule.
Schedule seems really difficult. 8 teams that made the playoffs.

What is the win total for jets and bills?

Most powe rankings have us as the 6 or 7 best team in afc

Right! Every single time I've bet on them I've lost. Maybe it's just me but... nah, it's the team! Lol
Could be the other thing that every serious bettor knows… You never bet on your own team in the regular season.🤔

Could be the other thing that every serious bettor knows… You never bet on your own team in the regular season.🤔
Not true IF you are selective. Miami has won me a lot of money by knowing them BUT not blindly betting on them. Normally 4-5 games a year.

Every serous gambler know you are never playing with house money. Yo stop it is in your pocket not the house's.

This team is a perpetual 8-10 win team. 9.5 wins is in the meaty part of the curve. Nothing is a sure thing with this team. I would never bet on them
The only sure thing about the Dolphins is that they will choke when it matters most. It sucks to say that, but it's true. Look at last season; they were 8-3 and one win away from the #1 Seed. A true winning team would have crushed opponents on their way to a Division Crown and maybe even a 1st Round Bye. What did Miami do? They went on a five game losing streak and barely squeaked into the final Wild Card spot by getting lucky and winning their last game. That not what an elite contender would do, and that's not even what a consistent playoff team would do. BTW, injuries are NOT an excuse, unless Miami was the ONLY team that had injured players.

Btw, has Rogers signed with the Jets yet? Cold feet? Don't blame him looking at our division.

Schedule is tough no doubt. When we make the playoffs we may not have a home game. So be it. Assuming we are not the most injured team this year hopes are high once we start the playoffs.

If Tua is upright come this time, I wouldn't want to play us.

Just a really tough road schedule. Lost to NE, NYJ, Buff and LAC last year and was lucky to beat Baltimore on the road. Plus KC and Philly this year.
Every team always loses a home game that they shouldn't. Teams very rarely go undefeated at home. 5 tough home games.
So if they go 7-2 at home they have to win 3 road games.
I bet over 9.5 wins last year to get plus money (+130) and they choked that away down the stretch.
I would lean 10 wins but its far from a sure thing to bet on.

What are we all betting on here? Is there a site bet or are we just talking the over/under? I take the Fins on 9.5 every day of the week this year. For those asking what the money was

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326-230134.png
    Screenshot_20230326-230134.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom