Dolphins owner Stephen Ross turns down $10 billion offer for control of team, stadium and F1 race. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross turns down $10 billion offer for control of team, stadium and F1 race.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but was listening to the LeBatard show and David Samson was on saying he doesn't think the $10 bil offer was real, bc if it was then Ross would've taken it.
They “don’t think” the offer is real. Which means they have no idea if it’s real or not.

My view is at age 83, Ross is a multi billionaire already and winning a SB is more important to him than adding a few billion more. If he was 53, he would likely take the money and run but I happen to believe the offer was made and he turned it down.

Yet just like LeBatard and the Snake David Samson, I have no way of proving the offer was made.

It should also be noted that the only thing David Samson has ever cared about is money. He and his former stepfather Jeffery Loria conned the city of Miami out of millions of dollars so they could get a baseball stadium built. They then sold the Marlins and left the city with all the bills for the stadium.

So I fully understand why he can’t believe anyone would turn down $10 billion dollars.

They “don’t think” the offer is real. Which means they have no idea if it’s real or not.

My view is at age 83, Ross is a multi billionaire already and winning a SB is more important to him than adding a few billion more. If he was 53, he would likely take the money and run but I happen to believe the offer was made and he turned it down.

Yet just like LeBatard and the Snake David Samson, I have no way of proving the offer was made.

It should also be noted that the only thing David Samson has ever cared about is money. He and his former stepfather Jeffery Loria conned the city of Miami out of millions of dollars so they could get a baseball stadium built. They then sold the Marlins and left the city with all the bills for the stadium.

So I fully understand why he can’t believe anyone would turn down $10 billion dollars.

My sentiments exactly. 👍

Back
Top Bottom